----- Original Message ----
From: Fifner the Dragon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: newbie@mandrivalinux.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 10:22:47 AM
Subject: [newbie] Two internet connections at the same time

Hi,
I have a laptop with with wlan and ethernet. Is it possible to use my internet
connection (ethernet) for most programs and at the same time use my friends
internet connection (wlan) for one internet browser?

Thanks in advance,

/Fifner

----cjs reply----
ive done it before..alotta companies around my part of town do that..they will
make 3 internet connections and they will allow multiple computers to connect
through a router to the server which routs to the internet. A router is not
required for this..just FYI

your browser may have troubles seeing the different internet connections and
may ask you which one to connect to.
----end of reply----

--
Low Prices, Wide Selection of Gas Masks
Everyday low price guarantee. We offer special police discounts and an

Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com