Hi All,

The wireless card eventually got installed.... I had to format & reinstall
though, before it would think about working!

Anyway, now, I appear to have broken KDE!

I've lost the top bar on the windows.... ie, the bar with the close, minimise
and maximise buttons.... and I cant figure out how I have managed to do it!

I was playing with KDE Control Centre, changing the icons to noia... nothing
drastic!

Can anybody offer any suggestions as to what I have done? and how to get it
back?

I wouldn't worry if it was my PC, but it belongs to she who must be obeyed...
and I'll be for the chop if I don't fix it!

Thanks,

James

--
  Sent using Kmail, on Mandriva Linux 2007.
  "mount /dev/woman mnt /bed"!!

Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com