Hi everyone,

I'm running Mandriva 2007.0 on this machine, last updated on Jan. 15.

Yesterday I urpmi'd partimage-0.6.4-11mdk, so I could run partimaged on this
machine, and use System Rescue CD (version 0.2.18) on other machines on my
network to create partition images and send them here (the other machine I'm
working on doesn't have a burner, and I don't think storing the image on the
partition I'm imaging will work, and there's only one partition - which is
why I want to back it up, so I can repartition).

The partimage install routine prints out a message telling me to
run /usr/share/partimage/partimaged/genCertificate. But when I do this (as
root, of course), I get:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# /usr/share/partimage/partimaged/genCertificate
/usr/share/partimage/partimaged/genCertificate: line
11: /usr/lib/ssl/misc/CA.sh: No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat `newreq.pem': No such file or directory
Error opening Private Key partimaged.cert
22605:error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or
directory:bss_file.c:352:fopen('partimaged.cert','r')
22605:error:20074002:BIO routines:FILE_CTRL:system lib:bss_file.c:354:
unable to load Private Key
chmod: cannot access `partimaged.*': No such file or directory
chown: cannot access `partimaged.*': No such file or directory

So I checked, and the error message is right, there is no
file /usr/lib/ssl/misc/CA.sh. I have openssl-0.9.8b-2.2mdv2007.0 installed,
and it must be working, as I can ssh between machines. I confirmed with urpmf
that there is no package in 2007.0 that provides a file CA.sh (and yes, I
have all official and plf sources set up).

This missing file is there, where it should be, in 2006 (I kept it installed
on another partition as a backup, in case 2007 didn't work out).

Any ideas? Is this a problem in the openssl package? Or an openssl change that
hasn't been reflected in the partimage package? Am I back to building from
source again? Should I log a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Shocky
--
These are my opinions. Get your own.
Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?