On Wednesday 07 February 2007 12:13, Angus Auld wrote:
> Is there any way to implement additional child panels on the desktop in
> Mandriva 2007? I recall that this option was available in early versions of
> Mandrake linux, and I found it very convenient in allowing one to clen up
> desktop icons by putting them on a side or top panel. TIA for any feesback
> on this inquiry.
>
> Regards.
>
> --Angus

Right click existing panel, then choose Panel Menu >> Add New Panel >> Panel.

The new panel can then be dragged to whichever edge of the screen you wish and
configured as appropriate. Take care to configire the new panel and not the
existing panel

HTH

Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com