Hi, you could try renaming your ~/.icewm directory while running another wm,
and then ending the session and restarting Icewm.
Reconfigure to your liking and see if that helps.

HTH.
Regards.

--Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around
in awareness." -- James Thurber

~Linux Laptop, Powered by Mandriva-2007~
~Reg. Linux User #278931~

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com