All,

I am interested in the Mandriva Discovery Linux OS. I would like to dual
boot with XP_64 on a second HD.  The system I am running is a Dell
Precision 490 with the following specs:

IntelXeon 5130 CPU @ 2.00 Ghz

2.00 Ghz, 2.0 GB Ram

WinXP_64

I believe that Mandriva Discovery is compatible, but I would like to
confirm before I purchase.  I am new to Linux and dual booting, but I
have done some fairly substantial research on setting up the boot loader
to recognize both XP and Linux.  I just need to know that this version
of Mandriva is compatible with a 64 bit Dell system.

Thanks,

Ross

Ross Bricklemyer

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com