I was able to get it working from this link. I hope this can help someone out. It took me a full day to figure this out.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/nahant-list/2007-January/msg00279.html <http://www.redhat.com/archives/nahant-list/2007-January/msg00279.html>

Nurv wrote:
I have a 2 Mandrake (9.2 and 9.1) in production. They are both being use as email gateways running Postfix. I want to make sure that the times are correct. I have done some research on the web and there doesn't seem to be a lot of info on a mandriva (mandrake) fix. I want to manually fix this issues. I do not want to run urpmi to get this since it is production. Does anyone know how to manually update the zoneinfo file so the new DST will be available?

I have tried scripts that work with tzdata and tzcode and zic, but no of the scripts will run on my test mandrake9.2 server.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Nurv
Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva? Go to http://store.mandriva.com