When I close the cover on this T23, with the USB Ram key plugged in, the
machine goes in to hibination [1].

The problem is, when I open the machine back up, Mandriva 2007 remounts
the USB Ram key automatically at a new location - this confuses
Thunderbird, which is set up to fine the mail folder on the ram key.

I assume I have to umount the USB Ram Key in the script that controls the
hibinate?

Or is there some other way I should umount the USB Key, or is there
something else I should be doing to bring the key back when the machine is
re-opened.

Assuming that I have to umount the USB Ram key in a script, where is the
script and what is it called?

I assume I would then have to remount the USB Ram key when the machine is
re-opened, which script do I do that in?

TIA,

Cheers Don

[1] - I am not sure if the machine is going into suspend or hibination,
infact I'm not even sure what the difference is.
Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva? Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com