Forgot those sorry. With matrox I instantly think of business markets/people
where those cards for 2D are THE brand to buy. Like you say, mostly for the
detailed, crisp and excellent pictures it produces. I believe this is due to
the excellent RF filters (RF filters take noise signal out of the signal,
don't ask me more... I just read that somewhere) they have....

regards