>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?
THIS ONES A FIRST ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
We could sove all ur great mysteries,
but it would be a Shame to the community
not to give you a chance to learn ....

This aint windows "no spoonfeeding"
try this instead ....

1.Open Web Browser
2.type http://www.google.com
3.type "i want to learn linux" or "what is linux" in the google search bar
4.press enter ...
5.viola ...

A true friend
Ani