I just got the latest cvs package, and it seems to work much better with
my hardware.  I seem to have lost my agpgart though.  After looking in
all the logs, it doesn't seem to be getting loaded.  What could be the
cause of this?  How do I get it back.  I checked, and the module is
still where it is suppose to be.  I also have a question about this
option in my x config file.  In my device section, it says option =
"nodri".  Could this be the source of some of my problems?  I had dri
working before.  I guess this last cvs installation lost my setup for
some reason.

Thanks

Jeremy West