Hello, recently, I was reading some source code in a package. Yes, I am reading as I
have a lot of question mark in my mind when I am scanning through the source.

I use xlib for the gui interface, I know what xlib is, but however, it seems too hard
to learn by just reading the code. I have consult the documentation in xfree86.org,
but doesn't help a lot, it was API only, right??

I am wonder if there is any good online reference, perhaps tutorial. Besides, pointer
for some excellent book on xlib is welcome : -)