I am having a similar problem with my ATI Xpert 2k
Pro. I posted last week, but I only got one response
and it didn't help (thanks anyways guys!). My problem
has something to do with the monitor frequencies I
think because I can make the lines and separations
larger and smaller by adjusting the hsync and vref in
my XF86Config file. My card is an ATI Xpert Pro 2000
TV 32 Mb AGP connected to an NEC Multisync M500
monitor. The end result looks fuzzy and separated. Dr.
D - does this sound familiar?