Hello,

        Doesn't look like much happens on this list.. but I'll try anyway.

        XFree86 Version 4.1.0 / X Window System
        Release Date: 2 June 2001
        If the server is older than 6-12 months, or if your card is
        newer than the above date, look for a newer version before
        reporting problems.  (See http://www.XFree86.Org/FAQ)
        Build Operating System: FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE i386 [ELF]
        Module Loader present

        FreeBSD -stable Athlon, and a G400 Dual Head card.

        This is X4 from ports 4.1.0_12,1.  It was build from source, with

        WITH_MATROX_GXX_DRIVER = yes
        CXXFLAGS+= -fmemoize-lookups -fsave-memoized
        CFLAGS= -O -pipe

        and this  mga-133_143-source.tgz

        a copy of my XF86Config can be found at
http://damnfast.idsi.net/~bcook/other/XF86Config

        It seems that when I build X4 w/o the GXX_DRIVER I can sort of get Xinerama to
work, as it I can get one monitor to show half of the desktop ( windowmaker .80 )

        I'm looking for anyone that has had any luck what-so-ever w/ Xinerama and
FreeBSD.

        Comments and Suggestions are appreciated..

        btw it takes me about 25 min to compile X4 so changing compile options is no
big deal.

        Brian