Aramis Pena wrote:

> Hello all.
> Im running Linux RH 7.1 with all the original
> software. ( I haven't update any yet)
> My question is:
> Do i have to create .xinitrc since not in my home?
> It's readint /usr/lib/X11/xinit/xinitrc by default.

"man xinit".  You can just copy that xinitrc to $HOME/.xinitrc and
change it as you like.

I'm a bit surprised that it wasn't created for you when your user
account was created, but I don't know how that account was created, and
I don't even know what's considered the "normal" way to create user
accounts with RedHat.

--
Remember, more computing power was thrown away last week than existed in
the world in 1982.  -- http://www.tom.womack.net/computing/prices.html