I have a problem to start X-Windows in RedHat 7.2, the same PC worked OK with RedHat 7.1, with x-windows running.

The monitor and the video card had been succesfully detected in the installation, but, when I try to start X-Windows with "startx", i get the following error mesagge:

execve failed for /etc/X11/X (errno 2)
giving up

xinit: No such file or directory (errno 2): Unable to conect to X server
xinit: No such process (errno 3): Server error.

I tried to run Xconfigurator tool, it show me the Xconfigurator Welcome screen, an then, a screen with the followin information:

[PCI Probe] --> Title of the box.

PCI Entry: Trident Microsistems | Trident CyberBlade (generic)
X Server: XF86_SVGA
XFree4 driver: (default)

[ OK ] ---> Button

When I press the OK button, Xconfigurator finishes and I see the following error message:

Server doesn't exist, can't continue
tried to use ../../usr/X11R6/bin/XF86_SVGA

Thanks for your Help

Juan Carlos V.