From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Newbie]Trident CyberBladeXP 32M

I have a Trident XP and am running RedHat 7.3 with Xfree 4.2. Here is a
copy of my XF86config-4 file

(See attached file: XF86Config-4)

Works fine for 1400 x 1050 and below, although there is a slight bug with a
small poirtion of the left side of the screen being moved to the right.

Cheers,

-----------------

Sam Rudland

|         |           "Tino Pintonato" |
|         |           <riko.tecnici@ria|
|         |           lto.sk>          |
|         |           newbie-admin@XFre|
|         |           e86.Org          |
|         |           05/15/02 04:44 PM|
|         |           newbie           |

-------------------------------------------------------------|

  |       To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:  [Newbie]Trident CyberBladeXP 32M

-------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi

I have mainboard INTEL with integrated a Trident  CyberBladeXP/T64/T16 32M.

I first install RedHat 7.2 (X4.1),  installation proceed ok, but X show
only black display.
After some search I found that X 4.2 support the  CyberBladeXP.

I try Mandrake 8.3 (X 4.2), on X check the maximum  resulution seems to be
< 640 x 480.
On running system X start but still resolution  remain low, X seems start,
login screen is over
the dimensions of the display and it doesn't  work.

I try to configure with XFree86 -configure. The  same.
I try xf86config. The same.
I try xf86cfg. The same.

I include configuration and log file.

Someone could help me?