Good to see another cacher getting interested in this project.

The only thing I would recommend with an eTrex series is to either circle
the outside of each building at least twice, or else take an averaged
waypoint at each corner.  Of course, you already know what the Vista thinks
of overhead trees and awnings.

Best of luck,
Chris