Hi all,

A very general information question about how / how often map tiles are
updated.

I recently added some roads in a new development to the map and waited with
great anticipation for the additions to appear. After a couple of days without
joy, I "discover" GeoFabrik and saw my changes (Yee-Haw!) Since then, my
changes have shown up on other maps, but strangely, I have seen that my changes
appear or disappear depending on the zoom level of a given map. I though it was
particularly odd that they would disappear as I zoomed in closer.

So, my typically long winded way of asking: What's going on here? Is it just a
matter of resource allocation at the rendering sites?

Thanks,
    Bill Leddy