In my area all the buildings have been drawn.

How do I tag the facilities located in those buildings?

Here are the options

   1. Create a point inside the polygon and tag that with the attributes of
   the fasciities/functions that operate within the building, say Hopsital, or
   Shop.
   2. Tag one of the nodes that form the building polygon with the services
   performed within. Perhaps one of the the entrance nodes.
   3. Tag the polygon line. (I think this is impossible as the line has
   already been tagged with the value building.

I should point out that all of these building polygons has been tagged with
key=building

Another question. If one of these buildings conducts more than one
function, say a bottleshop that also operates as a supermarket. these tags
must appear on different nodes? One node one value I believe is the
principal.

Thanks