Hey,

I’m quite new on OSM, so if no idea where to post my question… so please
redirect me if I’m here wrong :)

The last few days I invest a lot of time of find some nice application to map
traffic signs (scientific and commercial ones).
As a result I found “Scout” from Skobbler
(http://sdkblog.skobbler.com/scoutsign-osm/) which also have a JOSM plugin and
“myDriveAssist” from Bosch (http://iphone.bosch.com/mydriveassist/)
I meant that I read, that Scout’s sign-recognision based on Bosch’s algorithm,
but I’m not sure!
My Problem: Scout only maps only speed limits and overtaking prohibition, Bosch
maps more (seen in there youtube-video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n9FkLZWBXo) but has no possibility to access
there “cloud”.

My Question: Has already someone talked to Bosch, if there is an access to
there/our data? Or are there other apps, also webcam application with
laptop/raspberry pi etc to do this task?

Thanks