Welcome to OSM.

Go to osm.org (www.openstreetmap.org) zoom into the area of the street you
wish to add. Select edit. If you don't have an account, you will be
prompted to signup. After you enter your id and password to login, select
the background layer, from the layer icon on right side, then select
OpenStreetMap GPS traces. Remember, consumer grade gps traces are often
close, but not that close. The more traces, the easier it is to determine
the actual center line.

Besides GPS traces there is also a TIGER layer, located just above the GPS
traces item. It has road data from the US Census Bureau that may help.

Make sure that you enter the full name of the road, i.e. no abbreviations.

Since you haven't edited yet, I would suggest going through the tutorial.
It is fast and give you a good start on editing maps.

Good luck,
Clifford

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Sachin Dole <sd...@genvega.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just used Vespucci the android app to trace a street in my community
> with the hope of mapping this street. I was also able to upload it to
> OSM as a private track, but, I dont see how to edit it to actually map
> my street on to OSM. How to do this?
>
> PS: I can see my trace on OSM.
>
> Sachin Dole

@osm_seattle