I think there exists a presumption that "everyone" has access to the sites
and portals mention, this presumption is not wholly accurate and
additionally the ability to read and navigate online is a challenge still
for many, where a direct question here would help to keep them engaged,
rather than disengage for want of a simple way to find an answer.

I was particularly struck when I attended the London meetup at just how
diverse the group was in age range, one lady while competent once taught,
step by step the how to, I would argue would have found the web content a
challenge, as with web content the presumption is that you know what you
are looking for in the first place.

>From my perspective what I see as the issue of being "underwhelm" here is
more a case that no one is signposting newbies to the list at a localised
level rather than that there is no need for it.

[image: --]
EPIK
[image: http://]about.me/dorine_flies
<http://about.me/dorine_flies>