 Found at    : TJ'S BBS
 SysOp       : Joseph Scinta
 Telephone   : 407-330-3210
 Max Speed   : 57600
 Address     : 111:4975/403
 Flags       : CM,XX,V32B,V34,V42B
 ICQ         : 22500522

 Area : AD-WINAP
 TXAL1204.ZIP 4,185,067 TextAloud MP3 v1.204 [ASP] - Converts any text
                        into spoken words. Reads Text, Email, Web
                        Pages, and documents using your choice of
                        voices. Unique Text to MP3 conversion can
                        save
                        your daily reading to MP3 files to download
                        your portable player. Listen to email, online
                        news, or important documents while you
                        exercise, work or commute. Now supports
                        additional speech engines for other languages
                        and several new, free English voices. $19.95

 Total of 4,185,067 in 1 file(s)

 Files are available for request as soon as they arrive, and
 can be requested at anytime.

 For a list of files, request: TJJSBBS.ZIP - FILES - ALLFILES

 This list was created with: Allfix v6.00 build 18

... I used to get high on life but lately I've built up a resistance.

--- GEcho 1.20/Pro TJ'S
 * Origin: TJ'S BBS ->[EMAIL PROTECTED]<- (111:4975/403)