MSGID: 111:4150/103 2a4e3816
CHRS: IBMPC 2
PID: ALLFIX+ 6.00.18 FEEEE3E3
 Today, Wednesday 14-02-01, The Red Eye BBS (111:4150/103) received the
 following files.

 Area : AVDAT           Comment : AV: Anti-Virus Signature Updates
 DAT4NAI.ZIP  1,849,786 Virus Definition Data Files by Network Associates,
                        Inc. Requires scanner engine v4.0.xx (4121)
                        02/12/2001

 Area : AVNAV           Comment : AV: Norton Anti-Virus
 DAT6NAV.ZIP  1,356,592 Norton Anti-Virus Signature Definitions  Update for
                        NAVC/NAVDX Command-line Scanner:  VIRSCAN?.DATs,
                        VIRSCAN.INF plus Text files.  See WHATSNEW.TXT for
                        Changes, UPDATE.TXT  for manual updates. {Note File
                        ZDONE.DAT  must be copied LAST : for OS/2 Warp

 Area : G_AMIGA         Comment : GamesNet: AMIGA related games
 AECXTRL2.ZIP   427,749 EXTRA LEVELS FOR FRONTAL ASSAULT Req. 1Mb hard disk
                        space
 427,749     bytes in 1   file(s)

 Area : G_EMUL          Comment : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's
 LDD_0302.ZIP 1,055,410 RAINBOW ISLAND EMULATOR V0.30 FOR LINUX OpenSource -
                        Sourcecode

 Area : G_MISCAD        Comment : GamesNet: Miscelleanous AddOn's
 G99CH111.ZIP       907 CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER SAVEGAME EDITOR - VERSION 1.11
                        Win 95/98/NT - Freeware Championship Manager 00/01
                        database and saved game Editor/scout. A Very Good
                        One in Other Way The Best One.
 GF5CM097.ZIP   351,275 COMMANDOS DATA EX - VERSION 0.97 Win 95/98/NT -
                        Freeware This is a data extractor / modifier for
                        Commandos. It Can: Play / Import / Export Commandos
                        Voices Create / Load Patches to update Commandos
                        with your changes Edit any Commandos script Open and
 352,182     bytes in 2   file(s)

 Total of 5,041,719 in 6 file(s)

 File requests are welcome 22 hrs per day, from 06:00-04:00 EST.

 FREQ FILES for an allfiles listing.

 Thanks, Kevin (Using ALLFIX v6.00 build 18, "Simply the Best")

... I've found a great way to start the day - I go straight back to bed!

---
 * Origin: Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my! (111:4150/103)