SPLIT: 03 Mar 01 20:30:42 @4207/1      0     02/02 +++++++++++
                        Utilities and examples package that contains
                        many tips,
                        sample programs and other useful tools for
                        OpenDoors.
                        See
                        http://www.attcanada.net/~pirie/odabout.html
 PLAINS3.ZIP     73,399 THE OGRE PLAINS          v3.0
                        -----------------------------
                        a world for the +SAGE+ engine
                        Updated to work with Sage 1.0
                        Will not work on a Sage Beta.
                        ------------------[ Abyss ]--
 PW_151AL.ZIP    71,282 .-------------------------------------------.
                        | PimpWars Version 1.51a              LINUX |
                        | PimpWars is a game where players assume   |
                        | the role of a Pimp and work the streets   |
                        | through "extra-cirricular" activities.    |
                        | This file contains the Linux version with |
                        | support for DORINFOx.DEF, CHAIN.TXT,      |
                        | DOOR.SYS, and DOOR32.SYS drop files. FREE |
                        |         www.mysticbbs.com/pimpwars        |
                        `-------------------------------------------'
 PW_151D.ZIP     45,730 .-------------------------------------------.
                        | PimpWars Version 1.51                 DOS |
                        | PimpWars is a game where players assume   |
                        | the role of a Pimp and work the streets   |
                        | through "extra-cirricular" activities.    |
                        | This file contains the DOS fossil version |
                        | with support for DORINFOx.DEF, CHAIN.TXT, |
                        | and DOOR.SYS.         FREEWARE            |
                        |         www.mysticbbs.com/pimpwars        |
                        `-------------------------------------------'
 PW_151W.ZIP     71,193 .-------------------------------------------.
                        | PimpWars Version 1.51             WINDOWS |
                        | PimpWars is a game where players assume   |
                        | the role of a Pimp and work the streets   |
                        | through "extra-cirricular" activities.    |
                        | This file contains the Windows version    |
                        | with support for Door32.     FREEWARE     |
                        |         www.mysticbbs.com/pimpwars        |
                        `-------------------------------------------'
 SAGE100.ZIP    120,598          SAGE 1.00  (now out of Beta!)
                         SAGE, probably the largest and most powerful
                         BBS door ever. Real-time interaction,  in an
                         ANSI graphical environment.  Plug-in as many
                         worlds as you like to one copy of the
                        engine,
                         Enormous worlds with up to 18 mil.
                        locations,
                         making Sage NINE TIMES larger than Lord 2.
                         Flax Soft. http://www.corplink.com.au/~beau

                           ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÛÛÞÝÞÛÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÛÛÛÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÛÛ²°
                         Û ÛÛÛÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÛÛÜÜ  ÜÜÜÜÜÛÛÛÜÜÜ
                                  ÛÛÛÛÛ²°   ²ÛÛÛÛÛ  Ü ÛÛÛÛÛÛ     ÛÛÛ
                        Ü ÜÛÛß    ÛÛÛÛÛÛ    ÛÛÛÛÛ²°   ÛÛÛ²ÛÛ  °±²ÛÛ
                           ÛÛÛ  Ü ßÛÛÛÛÛÜ Ü ÛÛÛÛÛÛ  Ü ÛÛÛ²ÛÛ  °±²ÛÛ
                         °°±²Û    ÛÛÛÛÛÛ    ²ÛÛÛÛÛ    ÛÛÛÛÛÛ rp ÛÛÛ
                           ßßßßÛßßÛÛ²²ÛÛßßßßßßßßßßßßßßÛÛÛßßßßßßßÛÛ²°
                            °  Ü    °°                          ÜÜÜ
 SIMBB241.ZIP   154,207 BBS Simulator v2.41 - DOS/Win32 Versions
                        Let your users try running their own board.
                        Short and sweet game play, with real world
                        problems! Players are ranked by the number
                        of subscribers they have.
                        [ Elysium Software -*- www.elysoft.org/zoob ]
 STRUCTS3.ZIP     9,217 Pascal Record Structures   Revision 3
                        -------------------------------------
                        Contains the Pascal Record Structures
                        for the following Sage data files:
                        SWORLD.DAT, SMAP.DAT, ITEMS.DAT,
                        PLAYER.DAT, NODE.TMP, SAGE.CFG and
                        NODEx.CFG.

                        Now includes source code demonstrating
                        how to read a Sage world and display
                        the template and map screens, and how
                        to read the Player file and display
                        players' names.
 WMGR107.ZIP     42,516  WORLDMGR 1.07      Sage World Manager
                        ---------------------------------------

                          Create/Edit SAGE worlds with ease!
                         The official world manager for Sage.

                           Includes tips and info on how to
                              create your own Sage world!

                        ---------------------------------------

ÕÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͸
³fileecho: MI_LIST               desc: miragenet - nodelists                 ³
ÔÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ;
 MIRAGE.A61       7,152 /\/\irageNet Nodelist þ Day A61

ÕÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͸
³fileecho: NASA                  desc: nasa - earth/space material           ³
ÔÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ;
 AP010227.ZIP   177,687 NASA Astronomy Picture of the Day (plus
                         published Report; antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov)
 AP010228.ZIP    96,805 NASA Astronomy Picture of the Day (plus
                         published Report; antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov)
 AP010301.ZIP   470,924 NASA Astronomy Picture of the Day (plus
                         published Report; antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov)
 AP010302.ZIP    53,453 NASA Astronomy Picture of the Day (plus
                         published Report; antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov)

ÕÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͸
³fileecho: Pub upload dir : D:   desc: tlr2bbs file areas                    ³
ÔÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ;
 APACHE~1.ZIP 2,477,847 Apache 1.3.19 - The most popular web server
                        in the universe. Extremely powerful and
                        freeware. For all Windows platforms.
                        þTotal Files: 804      þFile_id.diz: NONE
                        þNewest File: 02.26.01 þOldest File: 01.07.00
                        þTotal Size : 7221909  þComp Ratio : 68%

ÕÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͸
³total bytes: 6,944,361          total file(s): 34                           ³
ÔÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ;
ÕÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͸
³þ over 8.5 gigs of files (games/bbs/win9x/artpacks/utils/anime/internet)    ³
³þ over 14000 files in 230+ file areas with tons of bbs and game software    ³
³þ over 8000 game cheats/cracks/hints/faqs/editors for pc/sega/n64/gb        ³
³þ email freqs available. send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED], put FREQ in the    ³
³  subject line, and FREQ filename in message body [1 per line]. replace     ³
³  filename with magicname to receive specific file below:                   ³
³                                                                            ³
³                   ALLFILES  [allfile listing - 1.9MB ZIP]                  ³
³                   ARTFILES  [artfile listing - 100K ZIP]                   ³
³                   BBSFILES  [bbsfile listing - 1.1MB ZIP]                  ³
³                   DOORFILES [bbs door listing - 200K ZIP]                  ³
³                   PCBFILES  [pcboard file list - 400K ZIP]                 ³
ÔÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ;
this file echo report created by allfix 5.13 build 4 [www.allfix.com for info]

McCOY:  God, I liked him better before he died!

---
 * Origin: the low road ][ bbs - [telnet://tlr2bbs.darktech.org] (111:4207/1)