MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2adba4f9
 Today, Wednesday the 27-06-01, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : AD-BUS         : AD: Business/Finance Programs
 AGPO10.ZIP     478,110 Pragmatic Office [ASP] - Pragmatic Office
                        is an Intranet/Extranet solution that
                        allows your team to communicate and
                        collaborate
                        more effectively.  You can share documents,
                        hold discussions, manage appointment and
                        to-do lists and project deliverables.
                        Employees can schedule conference rooms and
                        vacations.`
 ATRIUM10.ZIP   464,864 Atrium v1.0 [ASP] - Atrium
                        allows engineering and architectural firms
                        to track project deliverables, share
                        documents,
                        and enhance project communication with
                        discussion forums.  Also track customers
                        online with our Contact Manager.
 942,974     bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : AFTNMISC       : R50: Multiplatform FidoNet software
 FREQPRO.ZIP     59,244 FreqPro 1.55
                        Фрекпроцессор для FTN мейлеров.
                        Поддерживает Srif формат.
                        Быстрее Srif 2.0 в 2 раза!!!
 RT02-2.ZIP     479,261       rTrack/OS2 1.1
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                         - the ultimate mail robot;
                         - fast and powerful netmail
                           tracker/packer;
                         - route file support;
                         - regexps matching support;
                         - BSO, lBSO, t-box, t-longbox support;
                         - loop checking;
                         - fast access to ftn bases
                           (jam, squish, msg, pkt);
                         - powerful template engine;
                         - full user customizable;
                         - netmail, echomail, faq
                           and other processing robot;
                         - smart uue detector;
                         - Y2K compatible;
                         - sec netmail scanner;
                         - autor support;
                        (c) 1999-2001 by Dmitry Suhodoev
 RT02-D.ZIP     340,774       rTrack/DOS 1.1
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                         - the ultimate mail robot;
                         - fast and powerful netmail
                           tracker/packer;
                         - route file support;
                         - regexps matching support;
                         - BSO, lBSO, t-box, t-longbox support;
                         - loop checking;
                         - fast access to ftn bases
                           (jam, squish, msg, pkt);
                         - powerful template engine;
                         - full user customizable;
                         - netmail, echomail, faq
                           and other processing robot;
                         - smart uue detector;
                         - Y2K compatible;
                         - sec netmail scanner;
                         - autor support;
                        (c) 1999-2001 by Dmitry Suhodoev
 RT02-S.ZIP     299,041 rTrack 1.1 sources
                        (c) 1999-2001 by Dmitry Suhodoev
 RT02-W.ZIP     484,005       rTrack/W32 1.1
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                         - the ultimate mail robot;
                         - fast and powerful netmail
                           tracker/packer;
                         - route file support;
                         - regexps matching support;
                         - BSO, lBSO, t-box, t-longbox support;
                         - loop checking;
                         - fast access to ftn bases
                           (jam, squish, msg, pkt);
                         - powerful template engine;
                         - full user customizable;
                         - netmail, echomail, faq
                           and other processing robot;
                         - smart uue detector;
                         - Y2K compatible;
                         - sec netmail scanner;

*** Continued on next page ***
---
 * Origin: - The KOFO BBS - kofobbs.darktech.org - (111:7045/0)