MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c2863c1
 Today, Tuesday the 08-01-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_ACTION       : GamesNet: Action, Jump'n Run
 G1CBRC23.ZIP 3,441,230 BRICK BREAK FOR WINDOWS 2.3 - ShareWare
                        This is a great version of the classic
                        arcade game. The graphics are bright and
                        vibrant and offer a much cleaner look
                        than many other games in this genre. The
                        bar ball power ups and bricks are quite a
                        bit larger then you generally see but not
                        to the point of being childish.
 G81XY105.ZIP 4,363,500 AXYSNAKE 1.05 - ShareWare
                        Beautiful three-dimensional graphics are
                        not a prerequisite for a great game. A 2D
                        game could blow my mind and a 3D game
                        could be horrendous. AxySnake has dead-on
                        visuals but the plagues of 3D hit hard.

 >Area  : G_DENK         : GamesNet: Mind Games
 G6DNC162.ZIP   769,956 INCREDIBLE PIPELINE 1.62 - ShareWare
                        This is a game in which you must do
                        something wrong to win but it s fun.
 GDDLN312.ZIP   898,113 3D LINES 1.2 - ShareWare
                        With a simple concept the game of Lines
                        has been through tons of shareware
                        transformations. With the use of OpenGL
                        acceleration the game can look good in
                        the third dimension.

 >Area  : G_PUZZLE       : GamesNet: Puzzle Games
 GD0MND10.ZIP 1,543,484 MINDIT FOR WINDOWS 1.0 - ShareWare
                        MINDit for Windows is a nice game for
                        anyone who enjoys classic Memory. While
                        the interface may look shiny and new it
                        will only serve as eyecandy for the
                        mind-bending that lies beneath.

 >Area  : G_UPDATE       : GamesNet: Games Updates
 UAFLYN19.ZIP   185,742 Alley 19 v1.7
 185,742     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_UPDATE.B     : GamesNet: Updates Big: >5 MB
 U06VPS21.ZIP 12,523,28 Aliens vs Predator II singleplayer map
                        update 1 english
 U52VPN21.ZIP 13,144,20 Aliens vs Predator II map pack 1 US req.
                        v1.0.9.3
 25,667,484  bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : G_UPDATE.G     : GamesNet: Games Updates (dt)
 UF4V2093.ZIP 5,177,864 Aliens vs Predator II 1.0.9.3 german

                   ftp://kofobbs.darkteck.org
                 http://www.kofobbs.darktech.org

 * Origin: - The KOFO BBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk - (111:7045/0)