MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c3b78be
 Today, Sunday the 27-01-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : AVDAT          : AV: Anti-Virus Signature updates
 DAT4NAI.ZIP  1,958,105 Virus Definition Data Files by Network Associates,
                        Inc. Requires scanner engine v4.0.xx (4183)
                        01/24/2002

 >Area  : AVNAV          : AV: Norton Anti-Virus
 DAT6NAV.ZIP  1,783,106 Norton Anti-Virus Signature Definitions  Update for
                        NAVC/NAVDX Command-line Scanner:  VIRSCAN?.DATs,
                        VIRSCAN.INF plus Text files.  See WHATSNEW.TXT for
                        Changes, UPDATE.TXT  for manual updates. {Note File
                        ZDONE.DAT  must be copied LAST : for OS/2 Warp

 >Area  : DDSDOORS       : DS: Doors and Games
 TEST.ZIP           166 TEST FILE
 166         bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : I-ARGUS        : FIPN: The Weekly ARGUS.TXT Auxiliary
 ARGUS.TXT       31,413 BINKP node list importable into ARGUS
 31,413      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : I-BINKD        : FIPN: Weekly BINKD.TXT
 BINKD.TXT       42,592 BINKP node listing includable in BINKD
 42,592      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : I-TRANSX       : FIPN: Weekly TRANSX.LST files
 TRANSX.LST       3,291 List of TransX nodes. Importable into TransX ver 3C
 3,291       bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : INODELST       : Backbone: Weekly Nodelist Extract of
 INODELST.Z26   111,012 This weeks listing of Internet nodes
 111,012     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : PDNUNIX        : PDN: UNIX Related
 BISON132.ZIP   593,141 Bison is a general-purpose parser generator that
                        converts a grammar description for an LALR
                        context-free grammar into a C program to parse that
                        grammar. Once you are proficient with Bison, you can
                        use it to develop a wide range of language parsers, f
 CHK4MAIL.ZIP    10,369 chk4mail lists the number of read and unread messages
                        in all the folders in your mail directory and inbox.
                        This is especially useful to people who
                        automatically filter their mail to several folders.
                        It supports standard mbox format, MMDF, MH, and Mai
 603,510     bytes in 2   file(s)

                        ftp://kofobbs.dk
                      http://www.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/0)