MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c3d77bb
 Today, Tuesday the 29-01-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_AMIGA        : GamesNet: AMIGA misc
 A01K6803.ZIP   404,371 68K AGA/RTG PORT OF SCUMMVM NEW IN V0.38:
                        SOUND SUPPORT
 404,371     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_EMUL.DOS     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for DOS
 G74VCD18.ZIP 3,212,745 V.I.C.E V1.8 fr MSDOS incl. Sourcecode

 >Area  : G_EMUL.LIN     : GamesNet: Emulator for LINUX
 G72PS150.ZIP   163,636 ePSXe V1.50 fr Linux
 163,636     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F4BC1521.ZIP 9,039,886 FS2000 Cessna 152 Digital
                        Photo-realalistic instrument panel V1.0
                        includes 300A Series Radios Transponder
                        and Autopilot. GPS outside views Master
                        switch Magnito start Switch panel light
                        switches Yoke ON/OFF Switch.This panel
                        was tested with the aircraft file
                        c152fs2k.zip By Marcelo Canovas. This
                        panel was designed and 3D tested at 1024
                        X 768 By Chuck Grimes By Chuck Grimes
 F71DCB10.ZIP 2,392,542 FS2002 Iberia Mc Donnell Douglas DC10-30
                        Costa del Azahar registration EC-CEZ. The
                        last to fly with Iberia s livery.
                        Features: FS2002 flight dynamics v2.65
                        perfect aircraft model accurate textures
                        full FS2002 effects... . Model and base
                        textures by FREEWARE FLIGHT GROUP Kamal
                        Kerba Neil Cramer Jaco du Preez and
                        Pascal Linder flight dynamics by Herve
                        Sors FFG member also . Iberia textures by
                        Manolo Machuca Medina. FS2002 Iberia Mc
                        Donnell Douglas DC10-30 Costa del Azahar
                        registration EC-CEZ. The last to fly with
                        Iberia s livery. Features: FS2002 flight
                        dynamics v2.65 perfect aircraft model
                        accurate textures full FS2002 effects...
                        . Model and base textures by FREEWARE
                        FLIGHT GROUP Kamal Kerba Neil Cramer Jaco
                        du Preez and Pascal Linder flight
                        dynamics by Herve Sors FFG member also .
                        Iberia textures by Manolo Machuca
                        Medina.
 F83LV192.ZIP 4,240,832 FS2002 Panel -- Cessna O-1E L-19 BirdDog
                        aircraft v2.0 A highly realistic BirdDog
                        panel which comes from a photo of the
                        real panel With a pedestal and outside
                        view windows. All the instruments are
                        operative with joystick movement. This
                        panel is intended for use with the
                        aircraft files : 2k2_O1E.zip or/and
                        2K2_O1US zip by Massimo Taccoli. By
                        Brahim Rhoul. A highly realistic BirdDog
                        panel which comes from a photo of the
                        real panel With a pedestal and outside
                        view windows. All the instruments are
                        operative with joystick movement. This
                        panel is intended for use with the
                        aircraft files : 2k2_O1E.zip or/and
                        2K2_O1US zip by Massimo Taccoli. By
                        Brahim Rhoul.
 FDBK9410.ZIP 2,220,467 FS2002 Tachikawa Ki-94-II high altitude
                        interceptor ver. 1.0. Designed late in
                        the war specifically to intercept B-29s
                        the Ki-94-II never flew. In fact Japan
                        surrendered on the very day it was
                        scheduled for its maiden flight. Model
                        features full animation two sets of
                        textures simple VC and panel. Freeware.
                        Model by Jerry Lindell flight model by
                        David C. Copley textures by Anthony
                        Sullenger. by Anthony Sullenger.
 FEBKZV21.ZIP   597,532 FS2002 aircraft - KZ-IV Zonen v2.1 by Ole
                        Egholm. Build in Gmax. Features: Fully
                        animated model all control surfaces flaps
                        and door authentic textures Panel Virtual
                        panel with working gauges lights and
                        spinning props. The plane uses default
                        FS2002 sounds and gauges.
 18,491,259  bytes in 5   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.S     : GamesNet: FS Scenery
 F98TPR01.ZIP 4,902,732 Italy North Terrain Mesh Scenery for
                        Fs2002 30arc/second data to 3 75. Made
                        from Dted level0 greyscale image with
                        MicroDEM Paint-Shop FsTerrain by Martin
                        Wright and Microsoft Terrain SDK. By L.C.
                        By L.C.

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.S     : GamesNet: FS Sound
 F87FSB21.ZIP 1,577,044 FSBoarding version 2.1 Zip includes:
                        FSBoarding.cab setup.exe setup.lst
                        File_Id.diz FSB21_pback.jpg FSB21_pos.jpg
                        FSB21_prefs.jpg FSBoarding21.jpg
                        readme.txt Copyright 2001-2002 Rickard
                        Nord [EMAIL PROTECTED] Visit
                        FS Boarding at
                        http://communities.msn.com/fsboarding.
                        These files are for free use and
                        enjoyment of all flight sim fans and can
                        be distributed free of charge provided
                        all files are present in their original
                        form and no money is made with it.
                        Gndbrief.wma Pretaxbr.wma and Ding.wma
                        come from Generic Flight Crew Briefings
                        by Jorge Moreyra. Pushback sounds for
                        FPDA Pushback by Mika Tamminiemi. FSUIPC
                        for VB Copyright 2000 Chris Brett.
                        FSUIPC.dll by Pete Dowson FSUIPC 1.998e
                        or later is required for use together
                        with Microsoft Flight Simulator 98 or
                        later Fly or other flight simulator that
                        FSUIPC supports. FSUIPC 1.998e or later
                        is required for use together with
                        Microsoft Flight Simulator 98 or later
                        Fly or other flight simulator that FSUIPC
                        supports.

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.T     : GamesNet: FS Texturen
 F76BZ300.ZIP   708,166 FS2002 Iberia A300. Moving parts include
                        fan blades thrust reversers gear and gear
                        doors spoilers ailerons and rudders. The
                        airplane was designed by Robert Versluys.
                        The textures were repainted by Juan
                        Manuel Martin. FS2002 Iberia A300. Moving
                        parts include fan blades thrust reversers
                        gear and gear doors spoilers ailerons and
                        rudders. The airplane was designed by
                        Robert Versluys. The textures were
                        repainted by Juan Manuel Martin.
 708,166     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.T     : GamesNet: FS Tools
 F19JFL52.ZIP 2,484,546 FS2002 Junkers Ju-52 Floatplane Includes
                        2 FSDS models: Luftwaffe or civilian 2
                        accurate paint schemes skins adapted
                        aircraft.cfg and config.air files panel
                        gauges dp file virtual cockpit. by
                        Pierino Primavesi. Version Jan. 2002
 FB2F2002.ZIP 3,063,612 Fs Sky World 2002 is a Environment
                        Generator utility can select situation
                        install clouds pack with preview
                        screenshots available in random and
                        special auto random feature to have
                        unlimited clouds pack in Microsoft Flight
                        Simulator 2002. Works with Fs2002
                        Standard and Pro editions on
                        Win98/Me/2000/XP platforms. By FSW GROUP
                        Chris Willis - Oren Cohen - Jure Dolanec
                        - Akio Tsukuma Fs Sky World 2002 is a
                        Environment Generator utility can select
                        situation install clouds pack with
                        preview screenshots available in random
                        and special auto random feature to have
                        unlimited clouds pack in Microsoft Flight
                        Simulator 2002. Works with Fs2002
                        Standard and Pro editions on
                        Win98/Me/2000/XP platforms. By FSW GROUP
                        Chris Willis - Oren Cohen - Jure Dolanec
                        - Akio Tsukuma

 >Area  : PASNLIST       : [PAS] Pascal-Net Nodelists
 PASNLIST.Z25     6,314 Pascal-Net Nodelist Day 025
 6,314       bytes in 1   file(s)

                        ftp://kofobbs.dk
                      http://www.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/0)