MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c439de0
 Today, Sunday the 03-02-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_CARD         : GamesNet: Card type games
 G01F1235.ZIP 1,499,680 123 FREE SOLITAIRE 5.7 - FreeWare
                        123 Free Solitaire features good layout
                        fast gameplay rich sounds extensive
                        options and an extensive help feature. It
                        includes five great solitaire games:
                        Easthaven Four Seasons FreeCell Klondike
                        and Pyramid.
 G38HR109.ZIP 6,780,687 HARDWOOD EUCHRE 1.0 B9 - ShareWare
                        I should have known when I saw the
                        customized installation that Hardwood
                        Euchre was going to be a great game. From
                        start to finish no matter how long you
                        play you will never once regret
                        downloading or purchasing this excellent
                        game.

 >Area  : G_DENK         : GamesNet: Mind Games
 GB4ZYC11.ZIP 6,501,461 ZYCLOPS 1.1 - FreeWare
                        Zyclops provides a new way of introducing
                        modern-day mind twisters. A Mastermind
                        look alike turned completely brutal with
                        player difficulty levels. Here s the low
                        down You have to guess a specific
                        placement of pegs and colors. There is a
                        limit on turns so you really have to
                        think. With the added difficulty levels
                        you start adding more colors and more
                        combinations. This is clearly a
                        challenge. Do you have the brain power to
                        master this twister or do you suffer from
                        the same cruel fate that Charon does
                        Calamity

 >Area  : G_UPDATE       : GamesNet: Games Updates
 U22FP142.ZIP 1,310,154 Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis
                        dedicated server 1.40 to 1.42

 >Area  : G_UPDATE.B     : GamesNet: Updates Big: >5 MB
 UD0F4142.ZIP 6,523,682 Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis
                        1.30 to 1.42

 >Area  : STN-DK         : STN: Danish Info files.
 7045IADR.Z38       506 STN Internet email address Listning day 038
 FLOW7045.Z38       327 The Flow chart for Stn 7045 Day 038
 833         bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : STN_DK         : STN: Danish Nodelist Segments
 NET7045.Z39        692 STN 7045 Segnemt Day 039
 STN7045.Z39        680 Sysop TechNet 7045 Nodelist Day 039
 STN_E045.Z39       663 Sysop TechNet DK Nodelist Day 039
 2,035       bytes in 3   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                       ftp://ftp.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk