MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c4871ea
 Today, Friday the 08-02-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_ACTION       : GamesNet: Action, Jump'n Run
 G97F2103.ZIP 6,328,771 FINAL DUEL 2 - DEATHMATCH ARENA 1.03 -
                        ShareWare
                        This game is ideal for two players at
                        least it is with the keyboard I have
                        currently. Playing a four-player setup is
                        just cramped beyond belief but it is
                        funny accidentally slamming your fist
                        into your opponents hands right before
                        they shoot a dangerous weapon in your
                        direction. Calamity

 >Area  : G_DENK         : GamesNet: Mind Games
 G04PZLCD.ZIP 1,858,226 PUZZLIC ADVANCED BETA - ShareWare
                        Lines often doesn t feel challenging
                        enough due to the lack of any real-world
                        physics. With Puzzlic Advanced you re
                        often faced with falling pieces not to
                        mention other obstacles to prevent you
                        from grouping matching pieces.

 >Area  : G_INTER        : GamesNet: Internet Gaming Tools
 GCEDR373.ZIP 21,593,98 DARK AGES: ONLINE ROLEPLAYING 3.73 -
                        ShareWare
                        Visually playing a MUD seems to be the
                        most boring thing I could possibly do but
                        I guess watching Krylon stare at his
                        computer for eight hours would be a close
                        match. Anyway.
 21,593,989  bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_MISCAD       : GamesNet: All large games > 10 MB
 G93SYT50.ZIP 3,830,011 SAY THE TIME 5.0 - ShareWare
                        This attractive timepiece announces the
                        date time or both at specified intervals
                        using a male or a female voice.

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                       ftp://ftp.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk