MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c4a6039
 Today, Sunday the 10-02-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : I-ARGUS        : FIPN: The Weekly ARGUS.TXT Auxiliary
 ARGUS.TXT       31,948 BINKP node list importable into ARGUS
 31,948      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : I-BINKD        : FIPN: Weekly BINKD.TXT
 BINKD.TXT       43,398 BINKP node listing includable in BINKD
 43,398      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : I-TRANSX       : FIPN: Weekly TRANSX.LST files
 TRANSX.LST       3,448 List of TransX nodes. Importable into TransX ver 3C
 3,448       bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : INODELST       : Backbone: Weekly Nodelist Extract of
 INODELST.Z39   112,033 This weeks listing of Internet nodes
 112,033     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : PDNUNIX        : PDN: UNIX Related
 SANE107.RAR  1,871,194 SANE stands for "Scanner Access Now Easy" and is an
                        application programming interface (API) that
                        provides standardized access to any raster image
                        scanner hardware (flatbed scanner, handheld scanner,
                        video and still cameras, framegrabbers, etc.). The
 TL100.RAR       91,002 TinyLogin is a suite of tiny UNIX utilities for
                        handling logins, user authentication, changing
                        passwords, and otherwise maintaining users and
                        groups on an embedded system. It also provides
                        shadow password support to enhance system security.
                        TinyLogin

 >Area  : UTILNET        : UtilNet: DOS and End User Utilities
 4DOS701.EXE    959,441 4DOS 7.01 JP Software's COMMAND.COM replacement.
                        Shareware.
 ASTRA401.ZIP   396,284 ASTRA v.4.01  Dec-05-01  Advanced Sysinfo Tool
                        Copyright (C) Sysinfo Lab   www.sysinfolab.com
                        Recognizes 105 CPU & 19 FPU,  CPU & FSB clock,
                               3678 monitor models,          330 motherboard
                        OEM,          2834 PCI/AGP devices,         418
 SA52SOE.EXE    205,994 System Analyser version 5.2n Gives comprehensive
                        information about your system.: Bios, Network, Dos,
                        CPU/FPU, Cache, Memory, Video, AGP, Monitor, Drives,
                        IDE, ATAPI, CD-Rom, DVD, RPC2, Lpt, Rs232, Mouse,
                        Keyboard, IEEE 1284, Modem, Fax, ISDN, Sound,

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                       ftp://ftp.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/0)