MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c4d6acd
 Today, Wednesday the 13-02-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_ACTION       : GamesNet: Action, Jump'n Run
 G16TM202.ZIP 14,649,05 ATOMIC SUPERBALL: THE CHICKEN EDITION
                        2.02 - ShareWare
                        There isn t much that you can do to
                        re-create Breakout. After two decades the
                        game has been through more facelifts than
                        any other aside from Tetris perhaps.
                        Still it s hard to resist the fun that
                        can be had with slightly different
                        power-ups and classic gameplay.
 GC6PRS10.ZIP   493,465 PRESENT PANIC 1.0 - Unknown
                        Evil Sprite has stolen all of the
                        Christmas presents and he can t seem to
                        find anything better to do than throw
                        them on the ground. Luckily for all of
                        the wonderful children out there you have
                        a plate. That s right -- a plate. Use it
                        to catch the presents and save Christmas.
 15,142,520  bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : G_LINUX.AR     : GamesNet: LINUX Arcade games
 LB5NV003.ZIP    10,986 NINVADERS 0.0.3 - GPLWare
                        nInvaders is a space invaders clone for
                        ncurses.
                        Orig.: nInvaders-0.0.3.tar.gz
 10,986      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_LINUX.ST     : GamesNet: LINUX Strategy games
 X82MR101.ZIP   798,620 MARBLES 1.0.1 - GPLWare
                        The goal of Marbles is to create a
                        Teleports
                        Orig.: marbles-1.0.1.tar.gz
 798,620     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.CH     : Win-XP: Windows XP Chat
 P80TR074.ZIP 2,323,184 TRILLIAN 0.74 - DemoWare
                        Trillian is a stand-alone chat client
                        that includes support for AIM ICQ IRC
                        Yahoo Messenger and MSN Messenger. You
                        can even use multiple AIM ICQ MSN and
                        Yahoo accounts at once.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.GR     : Win-XP: Windows XP Graphical
 P8BF3016.ZIP 4,588,443 FOCUS PHOTOEDITOR 3.0.16 - ShareWare
                        Use this tool to make CD or cassette
                        covers backgrounds or small index cards.
 PD7DPC23.ZIP   859,476 AD PICTURE VIEWER 2.3 - ShareWare
                        This image viewer supports all popular
                        graphic formats and has a simple but
                        powerful built-in file manager that lets
                        you copy rename move and delete images.
                        It also supports batch renaming.
 PE1GR130.ZIP 1,607,922 GRAPHICSGALE 1.30 - ShareWare
                        GraphicsGale is a raster format image
                        editor that is useful for making video
                        game characters and animated GIFs. An
                        image browser Batch conversion Capture
                        Real-time preview Multi-layer Acquire
                        TWAIN Note: You must register the program
                        to use the GIF processing format.
 PF3SFT13.ZIP 1,060,482 SOFTINABOX RGB EDITOR 1.3 - ShareWare
                        Softinabox RGB Editor is a program for
                        getting those not-so-normal color codes.
                        If you need a color like neon green all
                        you d have to do is adjust the red green
                        and blue color components to retrieve the
                        color code.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.HT     : Win-XP: Windows XP HTML
 P63K2028.ZIP 2,165,158 KYOSOFT LINK CHECKER 2.0.28 - ShareWare
                        KyoSoft Link Checker is a great program
                        for any type of user new or experienced
                        who wants to make sure that their links
                        work correctly. While the program tests
                        the site it display the number of links
                        that it has checked and how many more it
                        has to go. The program will either
                        display working links or broken links.
                        After the program is finished you have
                        the option to make a report. The reports
                        are saved in HTML format and are viewed
                        in a browser window. I found KyoSoft Link
                        Checker to be a useful program I hope you
                        will too.
                        viewing on the server before download
                        HTML support and multiple account
                        support. Built-in scripting language for
                        advanced message processing Sending and
                        receiving of embedded images and message
                        backgrounds Full address book Multiple
                        signatures Nested mailboxes

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.TO     : Win-XP: Windows XP Tools
 P26DR152.ZIP   579,645 DIRECT FOLDERS 1.52 - ShareWare
                        Sitting quietly in the upper right-hand
                        corner of your screen Direct Folders
                        remembers your most commonly accessed
                        folders.
 PD4CSF20.ZIP 1,039,254 ACCESS FOLDERS 2.0 - ShareWare
                        This Windows enhancement keeps all of
                        your directories and sub-directories
                        within easy reach by integrating them
                        into the standard Save As/Open dialogs
                        used by most applications. When you
                        right-click the question mark button the
                        program provides access to your favorite
                        folders.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.VI     : Win-XP: Windows XP Video, conferemces
 P18SY259.ZIP 3,247,233 EASY FREE WEBCAM 2.5.9 - AdWare
                        Whether you have a digital camera a Web
                        cam or a TV capture device this
                        user-friendly program lets you upload
                        snapshots right away. Handy wizards help
                        you change your capture settings select
                        how often you want images captured and
                        uploaded and input the desired FTP upload
                        address.

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                       ftp://ftp.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk