MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c5a6eff
 Today, Tuesday the 26-02-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_INTER        : GamesNet: Internet Gaming Tools
 G1DSTR10.ZIP 4,978,266 STRANGE ADVENTURES IN INFINITE SPACE 1.0
                        - FreeWare
                        Strange Adventures In Infinite Space may
                        have a strange name but it will be a
                        concept that many gamers have seen
                        before. By trading exploring and
                        attacking you can make new friends and
                        enemies from different planets.

 >Area  : G_MISCAD       : GamesNet: All large games > 10 MB
 G04XC201.ZIP   791,575 EXCELLENT CARD GAMES 2.01 - FreeWare
                        Obviously card games don t have to use
                        spectacular graphics to appease their
                        fans. The standard Windows interface is
                        sufficient but a slightly modified view
                        can make the game a little more exciting
                        to look at. Here along with the nice
                        handful of games we see that a little
                        style goes a long way.
 791,575     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_PUZZLE       : GamesNet: Puzzle Games
 GD0CN121.ZIP 2,058,660 CANDY CRUNCHER 1.21 - FreeWare
                        Don t be deceived by the simplicity only
                        a master cruncher can eat candy while
                        avoiding the dreaded Black Jellybeans

 >Area  : G_UHS          : GamesNet: UHS solving/hinting system
 BDAHLIA.ZIP     93,716 UHS: Black Dahlia
                        Universal Hint System
                        Release Day: 23-Aug-98
 BEYOND.ZIP     161,994 UHS: Beyond Time
                        Universal Hint System
                        Release Day: 14-Jan-02
 255,710     bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.GR     : Win-XP: Windows XP Graphical
 P34F1551.ZIP 1,121,741 FIREGRAPHIC XP 1.5.5.185 - DemoWare
                        This is image management software that
                        allows you to view organize manipulate
                        and print the most common image formats.

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                       ftp://ftp.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/0)