MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c62703e
 Today, Saturday the 02-03-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_DENK         : GamesNet: Mind Games
 G5BFR110.ZIP 2,226,960 1FREE MINESWEEPER 1.0 - FreeWare
                        Minesweeper is a Windows classic. Still
                        it isn t very pretty to look at by today
                        s standards. Granted I have fun with it
                        when I have nothing else to do but it isn
                        t easy on the eyes.

 >Area  : G_INTER        : GamesNet: Internet Gaming Tools
 G19DRK13.ZIP 37,320,30 DARKSPACE 1.3 - FreeWare
                        With the vast number of submissions we
                        receive it s sometimes hard to devote the
                        proper amount of time to adequately
                        review all games when the game an
                        massively multiplayer it s even more
                        difficult. Luckily it isn t hard to know
                        a good game when you see one.
 37,320,309  bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_UHS          : GamesNet: UHS solving/hinting system
 BLAIR1.ZIP      68,432 UHS: Blair Witch Volume 1: Rustin Parr
                        Universal Hint System
                        Release Day: 30-Dec-00
 BLAIR2.ZIP       6,659 UHS: Blair Witch Volume 2: The Legend of
                        Coffin Rock
                        Universal Hint System
                        Release Day: 10-Jan-01
 75,091      bytes in 2   file(s)