MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c6eb9c3
 Today, Thursday the 14-03-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_FUN          : GamesNet: Fun-, wheel- & juxgames
 96AS1110.ZIP   772,886 1ST BIORHYTHM 1.10.1 - DemoWare
                        This biorhthm plotting tool produces
                        scalable vector graphics for standard and
                        I-Ching biorhythms.
 772,886     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_MISCAD       : GamesNet: All large games > 10 MB
 9E2V1302.ZIP 5,424,693 VISTA 1.3.0.2607 - Unknown
                        This is a cross-conference client that
                        works with MSN Yahoo AOL ICQ IRC and
                        Jabber services to play games and connect
                        to different Web services for content
                        channels.

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                       ftp://ftp.kofobbs.dk