MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c76869a
 Today, Friday the 22-03-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_ACTION       : GamesNet: Action, Jump'n Run
 G42NTR01.ZIP 4,909,912 NATURAL FAWN KILLERS 01 - ShareWare
                        Run around in the woods with a sniper
                        rifle and shoot the animals. The animals
                        you re hunting for in this game are
                        rabbits deer and bear.
 G66NFK01.ZIP 9,788,039 NFK: SANTAS GONE POSTAL 01 - ShareWare
                        Well Santa -- or someone dressed as Santa
                        -- has finally lost his holiday cheer. I
                        know Isn t it terrible Anyhow he s now
                        armed with a sniper rifle and he s not
                        taking crap from anyone anymore.
 14,697,951  bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : G_LINUX.UP     : GamesNet: LINUX Game Updates (>5 MB)
 U88P1108.ZIP 48,891,34 Half-Life: Opposing Force dedicated
                        server 1.1.0.8
 48,891,343  bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_LOTTO        : GamesNet: Lotto systems (simulation &
 G06WN566.ZIP 4,090,421 WINDOWS LOTTO PRO 2000 5.66 - ShareWare
                        This program includes random numbers and
                        picks that incorporate your favorite
                        numbers. Also there s a database of all
                        state lottery games and past winners so
                        you can calculate statistical averages.

 >Area  : G_SPORT        : GamesNet: Sport type games & AddOn's
 G5FJT201.ZIP 11,795,81 JETBOAT SUPERCHAMPS 2 01 - ShareWare
                        The sequel to the popular Jetboat
                        Superchamps this game includes totally
                        revamped graphics improved water physics
                        more characters and five totally new
                        racing environments.
 G88HTC10.ZIP 14,983,71 HOT CHIX N GEAR STIX 1.0 - ShareWare
                        My first impression of this game was: How
                        come my mom never drove like the girls in
                        this game
 26,779,533  bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : G_UHS          : GamesNet: UHS solving/hinting system
 DFCRWN.ZIP       2,197 UHS: Defender of the Crown
                        Universal Hint System
                        Release Day: 26-Oct-92
 DGATE.ZIP       15,359 UHS: Death Gate
                        Universal Hint System
                        Release Day: 05-Feb-95
 17,556      bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.CH     : Win-XP: Windows XP Chat
 PB4CH131.ZIP 4,817,559 CHAT WATCH 1.3.1 - ShareWare
                        This lets you to monitor both sides of
                        chat conversations made on ICQ AOL
                        Instant Messenger MSN Messenger and Yahoo
                        Messenger. It records all messages sent
                        and all messages received with those
                        instant messengers.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.DI     : Win-XP: Windows XP Disk, CD, ...
 P9BRG210.ZIP 1,766,840 ARGENTUM MYFILES 2.10 - ShareWare
                        Argentum MyFiles is a multi-featured tool
                        that helps you keep your files organized.
                        It can be used as a file catalog a music
                        organizer a family photo album and a
                        software library. It keeps track of what
                        you have on each CD DVD and floppy disk.
                        The information is organized in tree
                        form. You can keep detailed descriptions
                        of any file or folder in your collection.
                        After building catalogs with images of
                        your media you can use a powerful search
                        tool to locate items create HTML reports
                        and browse media content without having
                        it available. Access your files directly
                        from within Argentum MyFiles

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.FT     : Win-XP: Windows XP FTP
 PFCFLZ19.ZIP 1,724,013 FILEZILLA 1.9 - GPLWare
                        FileZilla is a fast FTP client that is
                        available in different languages. The
                        Site manager drag-and-drop functionality
                        and transfer queue help you control your
                        tasks. FileZilla can connect to almost
                        every FTP server even if you are behind a
                        firewall or SOCKS proxy. Using an SSL
                        connection or Kerberos all traffic can be
                        encrypted.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.GR     : Win-XP: Windows XP Graphical
 P3FPR120.ZIP   970,825 PRINT PILOT 1.20 - ShareWare
                        Print a number of different images on the
                        same page. Print Pilot allows you to
                        create and print photo albums change the
                        sizes and proportions of images and add
                        text to the page. You will be able to
                        save your projects for future use.
 P9BZM213.ZIP 6,484,458 ZOOM STUDIO 2.13 - ShareWare
                        Zoom Studio 2 includes a wide range of
                        tools for creating dynamic image
                        presentations for Web sites. Build
                        picture galleries based on templates
                        convert all images on a site to zoomable
                        objects make movie-like animations and
                        create dynamic image links.
 PCAF3017.ZIP 4,761,535 FOCUS PHOTOEDITOR 3.0.17 - ShareWare
                        Use this tool to make CD or cassette
                        covers backgrounds or small index cards.
 PF1CLR12.ZIP   241,062 COLORING BOOK 1.2 - ShareWare
                        If you like coloring you ll love this. It
                        s a fun little program that is very easy
                        to use
 PF5YBT20.ZIP 4,355,793 EYEBATCH 2.0 - ShareWare
                        This lets you select a number of
                        different effects and filters that can be
                        applied to an image. For instance you can
                        blur an image transform it into
                        black-and-white and apply a mosaic
                        filter. The process of applying several
                        filters can be used to produce a
                        dramatically different image than what
                        you began with.
 16,813,673  bytes in 5   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.HT     : Win-XP: Windows XP HTML
 PC5RPD20.ZIP   749,514 RAPID JEVA 2.0 - FreeWare
                        Rapid Java eliminates the need to write
                        commands for compiling or running Java
                        programs. This program has the interfaces
                        of DOS and Windows combined. This will
                        save you the time of going back and forth
                        between the two.
 749,514     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.MA     : Win-XP: Windows XP Mail, E-mail, Usenet
 P11Y0962.ZIP   898,495 YAMC - YET ANOTHER MAIL CLIENT 0.9.6.26 -
                        Unknown
                        This lightweight mail client fits on a
                        floppy without eliminating important
                        features.
 898,495     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SE     : Win-XP: Windows XP Security
 PD0D2002.ZIP 1,485,238 ADVANCED ENCRYPTION PACKAGE 2002
                        PROFESSIONAL 1.4.3 - ShareWare
                        AEP2002 PRO s offers military grade
                        encryption and a shredder that wipes the
                        contents of your original files. There is
                        complete support for ZIP archives and the
                        interface is skinnable.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SO     : Win-XP: Windows XP Sound
 PF4RP206.ZIP   274,833 RIP VINYL 2.06 - DemoWare
                        This program lets you play your LPs or
                        cassettes into your PC and produce WAV
                        files. They can then be burned onto a CD.
                        The software automatically detects tracks
                        and you can configure the track detection
                        parameters. In addition it automatically
                        discards tracks shorter than a pre-set
                        threshold.
 274,833     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SY     : Win-XP: Windows XP System and AddOns
 P0CLN122.ZIP   519,620 CLEANCENTER 1.22 - ShareWare
                        This is a user-friendly utility that will
                        free up disk space by deleting useless
                        junk files. Each time you use your PC
                        unwanted files are created that gobble up
                        space on your hard drives. This can find
                        over 48 types of junk files.
 PF0S1580.ZIP   699,767 STARTUP ORGANIZER 1.5.80 - ShareWare
                        Startup Organizer is simply that It links
                        to the registry editor.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.TO     : Win-XP: Windows XP Tools
 P4DBS221.ZIP 1,007,708 BBSMONITOR 2.21 - ShareWare
                        BBSMonitor allows you to manage valuable
                        information. It can: Check all types of
                        discussion forums Check URLs at regular
                        intervals Be alerted of replies with
                        blinking icons or sounds
 PEBSLT17.ZIP 1,315,755 ABSOLUTE TIME CORRECTOR 1.7 - ShareWare
                        Absolute Time Corrector queries NIST time
                        servers using the Internet and then
                        compares NIST time to the setting of the
                        host computer. If there is a disparity
                        ATC automatically adjusts the computer s
                        time to reflect NIST time.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.WW     : Win-XP: Windows XP World Wide Wait (Web)
 P74F2280.ZIP 1,290,486 OFFLINE EXPLORER ENTERPRISE 2.2.808 -
                        ShareWare
                        Download an unlimited number of your
                        favorite Web FTP and HTTPS sites for
                        later offline viewing editing or
                        browsing. Offline Explorer Enterprise
                        also has Web development features that
                        will allow you to easily edit view or
                        browse your downloaded pages with a
                        built-in browser.
 P9BN2002.ZIP 2,153,865 INTERNET TURBO 2002 5.2 - ShareWare
                        iNTERNET Turbo performs a real time
                        tuning that can prevent TCP/IP protocols
                        data transfer from fragmentation. By
                        using it you can boost your Internet
                        connection performances up to 200 .
                        iNTERNET Turbo has also a Ping option
                        which prevents you from being
                        disconnected by your ISP Internet Service
                        Provider .

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                       ftp://ftp.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk