MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c7b67b8
 Today, Wednesday the 27-03-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://kofobbs.dk                           freq <filename>

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F5DS1011.ZIP   789,088 FS2002 Lockheed L-1011-500 Pack v2 All
                        new model designed from scratch using
                        GMAX. Model has full range of animated
                        parts including realistic slotted flaps.
                        Package includes 5 liveries - Air Canada
                        Air Luxor British Airways Delta and Pan
                        Am all with full night lighting. Also
                        includes custom panel uses FS2000
                        Concorde gauges . A few minor fixes. By
                        Mike Stone. A few minor fixes. By Mike
                        Stone.
 789,088     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirPort
 F24SCZP.ZIP  3,603,654 Airports of Punta Arenas and Puerto
                        Williams in Chile for FS2000/FS2002.
                        Follow the steps of Magellan by plane in
                        the winter and do an ILS-approach flying
                        from the Strait into the airport of Punta
                        Arenas the southernmost port city in
                        Continental Chile. Worldtour flyers can
                        now visit Tierra del Fuego and have a
                        Real Airport to land on their way to
                        visit the penguins the glaciers and the
                        fantastic mountains at the end of the
                        world --as the natives called this land
                        hence its name: Chile. Watch out for the
                        strongest Antarctic winds blowing up to
                        this area. This update adds the military
                        base of P. Williams corrects bouncing
                        problems and adds seasonal ground
                        textures. All the most important
                        buildings and airport facilities are
                        recreated with realistic Day/Night time
                        effects. Requires SSCCI.zip02 By Cesar
                        Carrasco NYC By Cesar Carrasco NYC
 F6DSCT02.ZIP 5,071,582 SCOTLAND AIRPORT FS2002 SCENERY -
                        SCTLND02 Update of my SCTLND01 scenery
                        for FS2002. Enhancement of some FS2002
                        default Scotland airports and addition of
                        lighthouses and most private airports to
                        allow use of Bob Wittick s Aeronautical
                        Tours of Scotland document tour update
                        also included By Dick Graham By Dick
                        Graham

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.S     : GamesNet: FS Scenery
 FBES2002.ZIP 1,793,986 FS2002 Summer Island 2002 An island off
                        the coast on Honiara in the Solomon
                        Islands Features Extremely short and
                        challenging airstrip townsite private
                        beach airstrip various landings for float
                        planes and a helipad. Explore the
                        Townsite private mansion marina 5-star
                        hotel ancient roman ruins and
                        communications tower among other things.
                        Includes all components for scenery. This
                        Scenery is Freeware. By Jarrad Marshall

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/0)