MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c7d9dfd
 Today, Friday the 29-03-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://kofobbs.dk                           freq <filename>

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.BU     : WIN-XP: Windows XP Busness
 PC3SM126.ZIP 1,048,874 SMART WORKTIME TRACKER 1.26 PRO -
                        ShareWare
                        This helps you collect data concerning
                        your time consumption and distribution of
                        resources. It keeps track of any
                        applications you re using and logs all
                        data concerning the time you spend
                        working on specific projects.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.GR     : Win-XP: Windows XP Graphical
 P65PC312.ZIP 1,561,340 PICMASTER 3.12 - ShareWare
                        This is more than a one-trick pony of an
                        image manager. It offers quick and easy
                        image editing with some additional
                        interesting features. Filtering Web cam
                        Slideshows 3D images Video image
                        capturing Scanning Catalogs Screen shots
                        Poster printing
 PE2LDG50.ZIP 10,120,61 ULEAD GIF ANIMATOR 5.0 - ShareWare
                        Ulead Gif Animator supports over 30
                        formats includes an incredible
                        optimization routine and blows away the
                        competition I ve long been a Ulead
                        supporter and I hope all of you join the
                        revolution www.ulead.com .
 11,681,951  bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.HT     : Win-XP: Windows XP HTML
 P58HT562.ZIP 3,677,739 HTML GUARDIAN 5.62 - DemoWare
                        This tool provides total Web site
                        protection. It will encrypt your HTML
                        SHTML Javascript VBscript and ASP code
                        making it virtually impossible for people
                        to steal and reuse it. This also protects
                        images applets and links.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.MA     : Win-XP: Windows XP Mail, E-mail, Usenet
 P1DN1073.ZIP   313,154 NEWSREACTOR 1.0 BUILD 7341 - ShareWare
                        This is a tool to download binaries from
                        usenet newsgroups. It scans combines and
                        downloads files from a selected
                        newsgroup.
 313,154     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SE     : Win-XP: Windows XP Security
 PE9H7030.ZIP   284,678 AHA PASSWORD INFO MANAGER 7.03.01 -
                        ShareWare
                        This tool helps you manage and secure
                        multiple passwords account numbers and
                        authentication codes using the strong
                        448-bit Blowfish encryption algorithm. It
                        includes an easy-to-use interface that
                        leads you through all of the steps for
                        managing sensitive personal information.
 284,678     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SE     : Win-XP: Windows XP Server
 P14MLD14.ZIP   634,214 MAIL DIRECT 1.4 - ShareWare
                        Mail Direct is a program that will allow
                        you bypass your ISP s mail server and use
                        your computer to send e-mails directly to
                        recipients. The program can do this
                        because it has a built-in SMTP server
                        which you can use instead of your ISP s
                        mail server. All you have to do is set up
                        your e-mail client to use localhost as
                        your outgoing mail server and run Mail
                        Direct. The program will then deliver any
                        e-mail that you send out through it and
                        it will terminate delivery of messages
                        that you have sent out to wrong or bad
                        e-mail addresses.
 634,214     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SY     : Win-XP: Windows XP System and AddOns
 P5FST404.ZIP   995,806 STARTED 4.04 - ShareWare
                        This tool helps you manage the
                        applications that load from the Registry
                        Startup folders and INI files at Windows
                        Startup. If you want total control over
                        the programs loaded during the booting
                        processes this program is for you.
 PCBRG322.ZIP   656,912 REGISTRY HEALER 3.2.2 - ShareWare
                        This registry cleanup tool can speed up
                        your system by cleaning and correcting
                        the registry.
 PD8BT129.ZIP   448,148 BOOTIT NEXT GENERATION 1.29E - ShareWare
                        This is a partition and multi-boot
                        manager that combines the features of
                        several stand-alone products.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.TO     : Win-XP: Windows XP Tools
 P2CPGC15.ZIP 3,122,713 PG CALCULATOR 1.5 - ShareWare
                        This scientific calculator makes an
                        excellent replacement for standard adding
                        machine that comes with Windows. It has a
                        customizable user interface and looks
                        like a real calculator on your desktop.

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk