MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c8b8277
 Today, Thursday the 11-04-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://kofobbs.dk                           freq <filename>

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.GR     : Win-XP: Windows XP Graphical
 P1ETCR12.ZIP 5,682,370 TOCR 1.2 - ShareWare
                        This no frills product has a strong focus
                        on accuracy. It has been tested against
                        the internationally recognized ISRI
                        database and accuracy was found to exceed
                        the results of the well known expensive
                        alternatives.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SE     : Win-XP: Windows XP Security
 P71N1502.ZIP 6,202,681 NET-ONE-1 5.0.2 - ShareWare
                        This is client software for LAN WAN Web
                        and application monitoring. You will be
                        immediately notified if there is a
                        breakdown or potential failure in your
                        network or Web site.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SY     : Win-XP: Windows XP System and AddOns
 P4AMN303.ZIP   117,921 I M INTOUCH 3.03 - DemoWare
                        This provides simple remote access to
                        your personal computer so you can
                        retrieve your e-mail attachments calendar
                        contacts and PC files from any computer
                        or wireless device that has an Internet
                        connection.
 117,921     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.WW     : Win-XP: Windows XP World Wide Wait (Web)
 P65FLN21.ZIP 1,346,363 OFFLINE EXPLORER ENTERPRISE .2 SR1 -
                        ShareWare
                        Download an unlimited number of your
                        favorite Web FTP and HTTPS sites for
                        later offline viewing editing or