MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c978d27
 Today, Tuesday the 23-04-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area  : G_AMIGA.DE     : GamesNet: AMIGA mind games
 A39BLDCM.ZIP    44,398 BUILD COMPUTER FROM CHIPS.
 44,398      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_CHEAT        : GamesNet: Cheats
 C49RKNH1.ZIP       701 Arkanoid 1 - cheat
 C69RCHPL.ZIP       378 Archipelagos - cheat
 C73RMRH1.ZIP       460 Armored Fist 1 - cheat
 C74RMRF2.ZIP       668 Armored Fist 2 - cheat
 C8CRMSFH.ZIP       806 Armies of Armageddon: WDK 2k - cheat
 C95RDYLH.ZIP       423 Ardy Lightfoot - cheat
 C99RKNH2.ZIP       726 Arkanoid 2 - cheat
 CA2RMDHT.ZIP       358 Armadillo Ally - cheat
 CB5RSRSC.ZIP       550 Ares Rising - cheat
 CEBRMRCM.ZIP       633 Armor Command - cheat
 5,703       bytes in 10  file(s)

 >Area  : G_EMUL.DOS     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for DOS
 G16DT055.ZIP   339,576 DTMNT v0.55 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos ARCADE - DOS
                        The fastest and most complete Teenage
                        Mutant Ninja Turtles emulator. Has music
                        and full sound support as well as
                        joystick support real time saving and
                        complete sound ROMset and can use the
                        original external samples for digitized
                        speech. A Pentium i586 optimized version
                        is available as is a beta version with
                        scanlines and better 8-bit color. The
                        latter is slower. The source code is also
                        available.
 G5CDT054.ZIP   349,946 DTMNT v0.54 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos ARCADE - DOS
                        The fastest and most complete Teenage
                        Mutant Ninja Turtles emulator. Has music
                        and full sound support as well as
                        joystick support real time saving and
                        complete sound ROMset and can use the
                        original external samples for digitized
                        speech. A Pentium i586 optimized version
                        is available as is a beta version with
                        scanlines and better 8-bit color. The
                        latter is slower. The source code is also
                        available.
 GBFDT054.ZIP    60,962 DTMNT Source v0.54 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos ARCADE - DOS
                        The fastest and most complete Teenage
                        Mutant Ninja Turtles emulator. Has music
                        and full sound support as well as
                        joystick support real time saving and
                        complete sound ROMset and can use the
                        original external samples for digitized
                        speech. A Pentium i586 optimized version
                        is available as is a beta version with
                        scanlines and better 8-bit color. The
                        latter is slower. The source code is also
                        available.
 GC1SF006.ZIP       231 Sega Saturn - Ssf: Ssf V0.06 alpha
                        SATURN - MSDOS
 GDCLSZP.ZIP    118,091 Les v1 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos ARCADE - DOS
                        Emulates Pleiads. No sound support.
 GFFGRY02.ZIP   125,990 Grytra v2.0 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos ARCADE - DOS
                        A Gryzor U.S. Contra emulator for DOS.
                        Documentation is in Spanish.
 GFFPCD01.ZIP   309,198 PacDX vPublic Release 1.0 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos ARCADE - DOS
                        Emulates Pac-Man with enhanced graphics.
                        This release has no sound or joystick
                        support and should be considered an
                        unfinished but tested beta release - it
                        has now merged into EmuDX.

 >Area  : G_EMUL.LIN     : GamesNet: Emulator for LINUX
 G83XG011.ZIP   200,737 Sega Genesis / Sega Megadrive - XGenem:
                        XGenem V0.11
                        MEGADRIVE - Linux
 200,737     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN 9x
 G27ST016.ZIP   666,689 Sega Saturn - A-Sat: A-Sat V0.16
                        SATURN - Win 9x
 G33CSDC.ZIP      3,893 Combat School Emulator document v1 -
                        Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos ARCADE - Win9x
                        Emulates the Combat School machine. Does
                        not support sound and uses MMX
                        instructions for speed increases. The
                        native documentation is in Spanish but
                        has been translated to English here by
                        Dragoon-X.
 G4FRBT98.ZIP    53,605 I Robot emulator v0.98 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos ARCADE - Win9x
                        For Atari s I Robot game. Very fast runs
                        the game perfectly and has sound
                        emulation.
 G56MLMZP.ZIP    40,755 milliEmu v0.0.2 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos ARCADE - Win9x
                        Emulates Millipede. Requires standard
                        Visual Basic Runtimes. Includes source.
 GA8NMSZP.ZIP   184,373 Nemesis Emulator v0.99a - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos ARCADE - Win9x/DirectX
                        For Nemesis. Has sound support but runs
                        slowly.
 GFCGRG06.ZIP   389,589 Sega Saturn - GiriGiri: GiriGiri V0.6a
                        SATURN - Win 9x

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN NT
 GE6XG010.ZIP   539,472 Sega Genesis / Sega Megadrive - Xega:
                        Xega V0.10
                        MEGADRIVE - Win NT
 539,472     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_TRAIN        : GamesNet: Trainer
 TFB_THT2.ZIP    93,566 The Italian Job Trainer 2
 93,566      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_UHS          : GamesNet: UHS solving/hinting system
 INCA.ZIP        13,031 UHS: INCA
                        Universal Hint System
                        Release Day: 29-Aug-96
 INCA2.ZIP        9,304 UHS: Inca II: Wiracocha
                        Universal Hint System
                        Release Day: 10-Sep-96
 22,335      bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : G_UPDATE       : GamesNet: Games Updates
 U2EW1213.ZIP 3,600,010 Warrior Kings 1.2 to 1.3 UK/AU

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.FI     : Win-XP: Windows XP File Tools and AddOns
 PF1MGC50.ZIP 1,157,741 MAGIC FILE RENAMER 5.0 - ShareWare
                        With Magic File Renamer gathering files
                        to rename is a piece of cake. This
                        interface is drag-and-drop so you just
                        have to drag the files you want to rename
                        and choose the naming attributes. You can
                        preview the new file names before
                        finishing too. If the names aren t right
                        it s very easy to change the name back to
                        its original.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.GR     : Win-XP: Windows XP Graphical
 P22RF370.ZIP   777,996 IRFAN VIEW 3.70 - FreeWare
                        This is a remarkably popular and prolific
                        freeware image viewer and converter. The
                        list of file types supported is one of
                        its greatest attributes. See for
                        yourself: Supported file types: Support
                        for Apple QuickTime allows IrfanView to
                        read following formats: Microsoft Media
                        Player PlugIn allows IrfanView to read
                        following formats: Multi-language support
                        Thumbnail and preview options Slideshow
                        Drag and drop Fast directory viewing
                        Batch conversion E-mail options Audio CD
                        player Print options Color depth
                        adjustment Scan support Cut and crop
                        Effects sharpen blur Photoshop filter
                        factory Image capturing Extracts icons
                        from EXEs and DLLs Lossless JPG rotation
                        Many hotkeys Many command-line options
                        even edit them from within the program.
 233,341     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SE     : Win-XP: Windows XP Server
 P9CF1407.ZIP 1,252,182 FORUMS WEB SERVER 1.4.07 - ShareWare
                        This helps you build a small Web forums
                        system. It doesn t need to install any
                        additional drivers or design HTML pages.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.WW     : Win-XP: Windows XP World Wide Wait (Web)
 P81GR232.ZIP   726,545 GUARD-IE AD BLOCKING PRIVACY SUITE POPUP
                        KILLER 2.3.2 - ShareWare
                        This tool provides a complete set of
                        privacy ad blocking destructive script
                        blocking and popup killing functions.
                        Privacy functions wipe Web-usage
                        histories and limit the ability of
                        unscrupulous marketing companies to track
                        your movements. Ad blocking and popup
                        killing offers significant savings of
                        network bandwidth. Plus the destructive
                        script blocker limits frustration.
 726,545     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : WIN_UTIL       : Windows Utilities
 SETUPTN.ZIP  2,017,408 TrayNote Plus 5.2: Experience ultimate  convenience
                        with your very own personal  notepad which resides
                        in your system tray.
 VDSETUP.ZIP  1,005,332 VideoDesktop v2.1 Adware. Windows Video Wallpaper
                        Player and Screen Saver. Globe Masters Software.
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        http://www.globe-masters.com/

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk