MSGID: 73:1050/0@RANet 2cabb7dc
 Today, Saturday the 11-05-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (73:1050/0) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area  : G_CHEAT        : GamesNet: Cheats
 C0CBGRDR.ZIP       594 Big Red Racing - cheat
 C41BYND2.ZIP     1,707 Beyond Atlantis 2 - cheat
 C46BGSHT.ZIP       504 Big Sea - cheat
 C6ABNGH2.ZIP     1,035 Biing 2 - cheat
 C79BTKRH.ZIP       621 Betrayal at Krondor - cheat
 C97BTRDH.ZIP       425 Better Dead than Alien - cheat
 CA8BKZH2.ZIP       575 Bikez II - cheat
 CA8BYNDT.ZIP       523 Beyond Atlantis - cheat
 CB3BYNDT.ZIP     1,552 Beyond Time - cheat
 CDFBNGHT.ZIP     1,150 Biing - cheat
 8,686       bytes in 10  file(s)

 >Area  : G_EMUL.DOS     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for DOS
 G56RMZP.ZIP     68,591 QLAY JM/JS ROMS v0.90 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos SINCLAIR - DOSd
                        This is a freeware Sinclair QL emulator
                        that emulates all the original I/O of the
                        original QL and it can access files
                        directly on from your HD. There are no
                        plans on emulating stuff like the disk
                        drives hard drives video cards etc but it
                        s still a good emulator try it. These
                        ROMs are needed to run the emulator. This
                        is a patched version of the JS ROM to
                        allow 4 Megabytes of emulated RAM.
 G95QL090.ZIP   201,461 QLAY v0.90 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos SINCLAIR - DOSd
                        This is a freeware Sinclair QL emulator
                        that emulates all the original I/O of the
                        original QL and it can access files
                        directly on from your HD. There are no
                        plans on emulating stuff like the disk
                        drives hard drives video cards etc but it
                        s still a good emulator try it. These
                        ROMs are needed to run the emulator. This
                        is a patched version of the JS ROM to
                        allow 4 Megabytes of emulated RAM.
 GA5JSMZ4.ZIP    35,381 QLAY JS 4Meg ROM v0.90 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos SINCLAIR - DOSd
                        This is a freeware Sinclair QL emulator
                        that emulates all the original I/O of the
                        original QL and it can access files
                        directly on from your HD. There are no
                        plans on emulating stuff like the disk
                        drives hard drives video cards etc but it
                        s still a good emulator try it. These
                        ROMs are needed to run the emulator. This
                        is a patched version of the JS ROM to
                        allow 4 Megabytes of emulated RAM.
 305,433     bytes in 3   file(s)

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN 3.x
 G00CYG21.ZIP   189,134 Cygne Source v2.1a - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos WS - Windows
                        The first Wonderswan Emulator has
                        undergone massive improvements over its
                        original DOS beta form. Currently the
                        project is about as sophisticated as it
                        can be due to the lack of information on
                        the technical specifications of the
                        Wonderswan.
 G05CYG21.ZIP   100,197 Cygne v2.1a - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos WS - Windows
                        The first Wonderswan Emulator has
                        undergone massive improvements over its
                        original DOS beta form. Currently the
                        project is about as sophisticated as it
                        can be due to the lack of information on
                        the technical specifications of the
                        Wonderswan.
 G2ASWN05.ZIP    52,575 Oswan Source v0.5 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos WS - Windows
                        A Wonderswan Color emulator who s
                        compatibility is high and emulation is
                        very fast but so far there is no sound or
                        GUI.
 G35WS054.ZIP   193,828 WonderScott v0.54b - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos WS - Windows
                        This Wonderswan Emulator was released by
                        the same team that makes Boycott Advance.
                        The second Wonderswan emulator.
 G65WS020.ZIP   279,680 WSCamp v0.20 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos WS - Windows
                        This is the first Wondersan emulator to
                        feature sound and it has very high
                        compatibility rate.
 GAAQL090.ZIP   192,266 QLAY v0.90 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos SINCLAIR - Windows
                        This is a freeware Sinclair QL emulator
                        that emulates all the original I/O of the
                        original QL and it can access files
                        directly on from your HD. There are no
                        plans on emulating stuff like the disk
                        drives hard drives video cards etc but it
                        s still a good emulator try it. These
                        ROMs are needed to run the emulator. This
                        is a patched version of the JS ROM to
                        allow 4 Megabytes of emulated RAM.
 GD0SWN05.ZIP   145,763 Oswan v0.5 - Emulation
                        PC Win/Dos WS - Windows
                        A Wonderswan Color emulator who s
                        compatibility is high and emulation is
                        very fast but so far there is no sound or
                        GUI.

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirPort
 FCFCRGZP.ZIP 1,206,825 Germany Brand Cargolifter Hangar The home
                        of the Cargolifter CL160 Airship.
                        Maidenflight planned for 2005 Hangar 370m
                        x 210m x107m Doors can be opened by Com1
                        132.25 Night lighted and some other
                        features FSDS 1.6 Airport 2.6 C 2002 by
                        Dirk E. Fassbender. www.dirkfassbender.de

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.T     : GamesNet: FS Texturen
 FAACP734.ZIP 4,575,232 FS2002 737-400 Pro Panel PhotoTex
                        ca734pnl.zip . Photorealistic textured
                        panel PhotoTex no hand drawn parts proper
                        perspective lighting depth of field and
                        gauge placement. All light switches
                        working overhead panel. Fully Tested with
                        the FS2k2 pro 737-400. By Chris
                        Alevritis. ca734pnl.zip . Photorealistic

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (73:1050/0)