MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2cb77b59
 Today, Thursday the 23-05-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area  : AFTNGED        : R50: GoldEd Editor
 GPW0512.RAR    908,837 GoldED+/W32 1.1.5-20020512 SnapShot (.exe only),
                        i386/i486-686/AmK6 Optimized // Use RAR 2.9+ for
                        unpack it ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ· ³GoldED+
                        1.1.5   [Win32 EXE's]º ³     2002/05/12 SnapShot
                        º ³i386/i486-686/AmK6 Optimized º ÃÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
 908,837     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : AVDAT          : AV: Anti-Virus Signature updates
 DEF3FP.ZIP   1,388,259 Anti-Virus Definition Updates for F-Prot,  F-Secure &
                        FSAV v4.03 or greater. Latest  Signature (daily) and
                        Macro (weekly) files  from ftp://ftp.complex.is/

 >Area  : AVNAV          : AV: Norton Anti-Virus
 DAT6NAV.ZIP  2,055,841 Norton Anti-Virus Signature Definitions  Update for
                        NAVC/NAVDX Command-line Scanner:  VIRSCAN?.DATs,
                        VIRSCAN.INF plus Text files.  See WHATSNEW.TXT for
                        Changes, UPDATE.TXT  for manual updates. {Note File
                        ZDONE.DAT  must be copied LAST : for OS/2 Warp

 >Area  : GFD.APP.MM     : GFD [APP]: Mult-Media-Applikationen
 MINTA250.ZIP   745,181 MINTA 2.50 - MP3 information, tagging and
                        listing PM-utility for OS/2. Displays
                        information for MP3 audio files, allows
                        adding and removing of ID3-tags (v1.0/1.1)
                        can output all files with their info to a
                        listfile, can autorename files, etc. Easy
                        editing of multiple files, either one by one
                        or all at once. Written by Thorsten Thielen
                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Member of Team OS/2 Region
                        Trier e.V.) Mailware. WWW:
                        "http://www.teamos2.ipcon.de/~thielen/
                        programs/minta/".
 WVGUI.ZIP      388,108 WarpVision GUI. The program is representing GUI
                        for WarpVision created by Alex Strelnikov. It is
                        not "launcher" for WV CLI, but includes latest WV
                        CLI features. In future, these sparated projects
                        will be compound in one. Author: Vlad Stelmahovsky

 >Area  : GFD.DEV.RE     : GFD [DEV]: REXX-Samples, LIBS, DLLs
 RXWEB015.ZIP   113,368 REXX CGI Script Function Library for OS/2 Warp and
                        eComStation. Version 1.0  May 2002 by Igor Pool.
                        REXX Function package for REXX based CGI scripts.
                        Provides additional REXX functions for CGI scripts.
                        Handles form processing (GET and POST methods) with
                        data validation, supports file uploads, sending
                        e-mail
                        and attachments via SMTP, checking and retrieving
                        POP3
                        mail, getting documents via HTTP, building PDF
                        documents
                        and a range of useful date, file and string
                        functions.
 113,368     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : GFD.NET.TC     : GFD [NET]: TCP/IP For OS/2 2.x
 HTTPT033.ZIP   274,481 OS/2 port of GNU HTTPTunnel 0.3.3OS/2 port of GNU
                        HTTPTunnel 0.3.3 - Tunnel any protocol (telnet,
                        ftp, icq, etc.) through HTTP
 274,481     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : PASDELPH       : [PAS] Delphi related sources & tools
 QEXPDEM2.ZIP   295,466 EMS QuickExport Exe-Demo 2 (Applications use tables
                        from $(DELPHI)\DEMOS\DATA directory and BDE alias
                        "DBDEMOS")
 295,466     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : UTILNET        : UtilNet: DOS and End User Utilities
 HWINF485.ZIP   620,590 [HWiNFO] [v4.8.5] Hardware Info Program <SHAREWARE>
                        Recognizes 131 CPUs, CPU info, FPU  Processor Number
                        even if disabled !  MultiCPU, P.I.ROM and Chipset
                        info  PnP, DMI, APM and ACPI information  SPD Memory
                        module and cache info  ISA, EISA, MCA, PC
 STELNET.ZIP    121,141 Stellar Phoenix for Novell Netware v1.0 Novell
                        Netware Data & Netware Recovery Software recovers
                        vital data from corrupt volume(s) of a crashed
                        Server. Requires Novell Netware 3.1 and above
 741,731     bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : WIN_UTIL       : Windows Utilities
 4DCGOLD.ZIP  1,471,786 4Diskclean Gold 3.00
 ACTKY101.ZIP   474,237 ACTIVE KEYS v1.01 - a tool for creating and managing
                        keyboard shortcuts. Allows to create your own
                        keyboard shortcuts (hot keys) to many actions
                        including actions for controlling CD Audio, Winamp,
                        sound volume, minimizing and maximizing windows, open
 ATBSETUP.ZIP 1,028,268 Actual Title Buttons (R) v.1.1 for Windows
                        95/98/NT/2000/Me/XP
                        ----------------------------------- Add new buttons
                        such as Stay On Top and Mininize To Tray to any
                        window title bar near Min/Max/Close.
                        ----------------------------------- Copyright (c)
 CDSHE11.ZIP  1,340,954 CDShelf - Ver: 11.0
 HW32_110.ZIP 1,046,321 Hardware Info
 NTPHENIX.ZIP    96,448 Stellar Phoenix for NTFS v1.0 Stellar Phoenix Windows
                        NT, 2000, XP Data  Recovery Software helps you in
                        recovering  your all important data after disk
                        crash.  Phoenix File recovery software is
                        particularly helpful to recover NT servers.
 PHOENIX.ZIP     91,772 Stellar Phoenix 8.0-Data Recovery Software  demo
                        version FAT recovery utility which  need not be
                        installed prior to a data loss, provides easy
                        recovery after partition  table, boot sector and
                        root directory are  corrupt and result in data loss.
 WBSR22.ZIP     988,098 Speedread e-mails,Web pages and Word documents, text
                        files and much more. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        http://www.winblit.com/

 >Area  : ZSEGS          : Backbone: FidoNet ZONEDIFFs from
 ZONE1.Z44       36,444 Zone 1 FidoNet nodelist segment for day 144
 ZONE2.AD4       12,238 ZONE2-DIFF day-137
 ZONE3.Z44        5,179 Zone 3 Nodelist segment for day 144
 ZONE4.Z44        3,238 Zone 4 nodelist segment for day 144, 2002
 ZONE5.A44        3,597 Zone 5 nodelist segment for day 144
 60,696      bytes in 5   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/1)