MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2cbc648a
 Today, Tuesday the 28-05-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area  : G_DLH          : GamesNet: Dirty Little Helper
 PC0208.ZIP   2,221,430 DLH - PC 08/02

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.C     : GamesNet: FS Combat Flight Simulation
 F67RLS47.ZIP 1,191,491 FS2000/FS2002 Boeing B-47 Stratojet The
                        B-47 was the first all-jet production
                        bomber in the Air Force and was the
                        backbone of SAC s bomber fleet in the
                        1950s. This is a complete new model based
                        on my original B47 released earlier this
                        year. The upgrades are fully animated
                        gears with opening/closing gear doors as
                        well as bomb bays for those CFS
                        enthusiast that would like to use the B47
                        to bomb the enemy it also has stearable
                        nose wheel flaps rudder and tail with
                        clear cockpit glass blue and pilots
                        spinning eng. spinners smoke effects and
                        finally ALL NEW textures .Model paint and
                        dynamics by: Rey Lopez

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.P     : GamesNet: FS Panel
 F07BD522.ZIP 3,676,177 FS2002 BD Micro Technologies BD-5 With
                        Panel Virtual cockpit and Animated parts.
                        This archive includes Three versions.
                        BD-5b BD-5d and BD-5j May 2002 By
                        K.Johnson [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.T     : GamesNet: FS Tools
 F7DF3010.ZIP 5,049,458 Description: PA-Harrisburg area.
                        Excellent low-level VFR adventure in
                        Eastern Pennsylvania. The northern
                        Applachians in this region are a series
                        of forested ridges dividing the area into
                        numerous scenic valleys with open fields
                        and farmland. Enjoy a fall foliage tour
                        mid-October departing from grassy Masser
                        Field 67PN a few miles NE of Harrisburg.
                        Source data is 1 arc sec 30 meter
                        converted to 38.2 meter LOD 10 . Author:
                        Steve Greenwood Target Application:
                        Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 License:
                        This product is provided as FREEWARE for
                        personal use only. Redistribution for
                        commercial purposes is strictly
                        prohibited. 2002 Flight Sim Traveler All
                        Rights Reserved. Contents: mesh bgl files
                        jpg images Readme text file

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/1)