MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2cc53734
 Today, Wednesday the 05-06-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: G_CONS                 : GamesNet: GameConsole infos, tips & hints
 CBCDRGNQ.ZIP     3,040 DRAGON QUEST I II
                        Super Nintendo - Pro Action Replay Codes
 3,040       bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_FAQ                  : GamesNet: FAQ, Guides, Strategies
 F2BDRL19.ZIP    16,267 DEAD OR ALIVE 3 - v1.9
                        Xbox - FAQ/Move List
 F37M3141.ZIP     7,515 MUTANT VIRUS - v3.141
                        NES - FAQ
 F3DMRK13.ZIP    12,673 MARIO KART 64 - v1.3
                        Nintendo 64 - Battle Mode Level FAQ
 F7FCHM05.ZIP     6,289 CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER 2001/2002 - v0.5
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ
 F83LSTBL.ZIP    34,712 LAST BLADE THE - vFINAL
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Move List EUC
 F8AKN375.ZIP    44,203 KING OF FIGHTERS 2001 THE - v3.75
                        Arcade - FAQ/Move List
 FA9F15.ZIP      20,716 FIFA 2002 - v1.5
                        GameCube - FAQ
 FB1R3141.ZIP    18,958 ARCHON - v3.1415
                        NES - FAQ/Strategy Guide
 FB7PCR15.ZIP    12,925 PICROSS NP VOL. 5 - v1.5
                        Super Nintendo - FAQ
 FF2TCT27.ZIP     9,246 TACTICS OGRE - v2.7
                        GameBoy Advance - Special Characters FAQ
 183,504     bytes in 10  file(s)

 >Area: G_SOLVE                : GamesNet: Solve, Walktrou
 S03B3141.ZIP    17,840 BACK TO THE FUTURE - v3.1415
                        NES - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S0AN3141.ZIP    17,454 NARC - v3.141
                        NES - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S0DFLTHR.ZIP     5,237 FULL THROTTLE
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S14NC101.ZIP    33,918 INCREDIBLE MACHINE 3.0 THE - v1.01
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S38SCR13.ZIP    10,023 SECRET OF MONKEY ISLAND THE - v1.3
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S4EZTH04.ZIP    32,313 Z.O.E. THE FIST OF MARS - v0.4
                        GameBoy Advance - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S72SPY10.ZIP    17,102 SPYRO: SEASON OF ICE - v1.0
                        GameBoy Advance - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S90F3145.ZIP    21,616 FESTER S QUEST - v3.145
                        NES - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S9CG3145.ZIP     9,473 GHOSTBUSTERS - v3.145
                        NES - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SB8RSD10.ZIP    21,814 RESIDENT EVIL - v1.0
                        GameCube - Jill Hard Mode Walkthrough
 SC4C3141.ZIP    24,348 CYBERNATOR - v3.1415
                        Super Nintendo - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SF7LTH20.ZIP     9,203 LETHAL SKIES - v2.0
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 220,341     bytes in 12  file(s)

 >Area: TGM.WXP.NETWORK        : Win-XP: Windows XP Network
 PFCD1010.ZIP 2,589,150 DATATEL LITE 1.01.08 - ShareWare
                        DataTel Lite is a LAN instant messaging
                        program. It is designed specifically for
                        small to medium-sized businesses.

 >Area: TGM.WXP.SOUND          : Win-XP: Windows XP Sound
 PB4S3200.ZIP 7,598,263 ASHAMPOO AUDIOCD MP3 STUDIO 2000
                        MUSICCITY.COM EDITION 2.36 - DemoWare
                        This tool lets you create your own
                        private audio CD library. It can read
                        tracks from audio CDs and store them in a
                        space-saving compressed WAV format up to
                        1:4 on your hard disk or removable media.
                        You can then create play lists of your
                        favorite tracks -- including normal and
                        compressed WAV and MP3 files -- and
                        record them all directly to audio CDs you
                        can play on your stereo system.

 >Area: TGM.WXP.SYSTEM         : Win-XP: Windows XP System and AddOns
 PC4D2002.ZIP 1,344,840 ADVANCED UNINSTALLER PRO 2002 3.1.1 -
                        ShareWare
                        This tool lets you scan and clean your
                        Start Menu of obsolete entries and choose
                        which programs run at start up. From a
                        single window you can disable or enable
                        programs that were installed in the
                        StartUp menu or the Windows registry.

 >Area: TGM.WXP.TOOL           : Win-XP: Windows XP Tools
 PC1LTR32.ZIP   519,279 ALLTOTRAY 3.2 - ShareWare
                        This tool lets you minimize any window to
                        your system tray. It adds a minimize to
                        tray option to the system menu of each
                        window. To restore the window just click
                        its miniature icon. Right click on the
                        minimize/maximize/close button of the
                        window to minimize to the Tray Restore or
                        close all minimized windows at once with
                        a single mouse click
 PF4DT232.ZIP   882,156 DATAPIPE 2.3.2 - DemoWare
                        DataPipe fixes development test or
                        production data in any table. Correct
                        capitalization in people s names
                        standardize the formatting of addresses
                        extract e-mail addresses and search and
                        replace using advanced pattern matching.

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/1)