MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2ccbe458
 Today, Tuesday the 11-06-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: GFD.APP.MMPM           : GFD [APP]: Mult-Media-Applikationen
 MP3FRAME.ZIP   147,013 FrameAnalyzer, MPEG Audio Utility Release: 0.22.
                        (C) Marcel Mller 1999-2002. This Utility analyzes
                        all frames of MPEG-1, MPEG-2 or MPEG-2.5 audio files
                        compressed with Layer I, II or III.
 147,013     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.CONTROL            : GFD [INTERNAL]: Control Files
 20020611.CTL        62 GFD Controldatei
 62          bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.DEV.JAVA           : GFD OS/2 [DEV]: Java Entwicklungstools,
 JEDIT402.ZIP 1,903,837 jEdit  4.0.2 - jEdit is a programmer's text editor
                        written in Java, being developed by Slava Pestov and
                        others. jEdit is a cross platform programmer's text
                        editor written in Java. jEdit requires either Java 2
                        version 1.3 or 1.4. It will not run with

 >Area: GFD.GNU.APPS           : GFD [GNU]: GNU-Apps (TEX, EMACS,
 LTIF9334.ZIP 3,604,795 LessTif version 0.93.34 - LessTif is a free
                        replacement for OSF/Motif. As with Motif,
                        LessTif consists of a widget set, a window
                        manager, and a UIL implementation (libMrm
                        and the UIL compiler). Copyright (C) 1998
                        Free Software Foundation, Inc. Copyright
                        (C) 2000-2002 LessTif Development Team.

 >Area: GFD.NET.TCP            : GFD [NET]: TCP/IP For OS/2 2.x
 FILTER.ZIP      15,999 Filter script by John Bijnens. Scan incoming
                        emails for virusses by using Norman Virus Control.
                        If there is a virus in the incoming email the email
                        can be rejected by the server and the following
                        message is given back to the originating server.
 15,999      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.SYS.DISK           : GFD [SYS]: HD + CD Device drivers
 DANIS506.ZIP   234,267
 234,267     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.SYS.PRNT           : GFD OS/2 [SYS]: Printer Drivers
 EPOMN5US.ZIP 2,106,691 OS/2 Print subsystem printer driver for OS/2 Warp
                        v2.11 and above. Printer driver level Epson OMNI5
                        Version 1. Printer devices included Epson Stylus
                        C60, Epson Stylus C70, Epson Stylus C80.

 >Area: GFD.WPS.TOOL           : GFD [WPS]: Tools for the WPS
 WPST037.EXE    381,452 Workplace Systray 0.3.7 - Systray is a complete
                        system control center with a set of system monitors,
                        taskbar, and a button "My Computer" like "OS/2 Warp"
                        button in WarpCenter.
 WPST_TK.ZIP    282,007 Workplace Systray toolkit
 663,459     bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area: STN_LIST               : Stn: Sysop TechNet Nodelists
 STNLIST.Z58     10,597 Sysop's TechNet Nodelist for day 158
 10,597      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: STN_OLIST              : STN: Sysop TechNet Pointlist, Information
Packs
 STN-INFO.ZIP    51,120 The Sysop's TechNet InfoPack
                        ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ STN is
                        dedicated to the sysop,  in over 39   echos
                        ranging  from   mailers  to tossers,  BBS software,
                        utils,  specific software   support,   modems,
                        operating systems, and more!
 51,120      bytes in 1   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk