MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2ccfb307
 Today, Saturday the 15-06-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: G_CONS                 : GamesNet: GameConsole infos, tips & hints
 C69LNVSP.ZIP     9,959 ALIEN VS. PREDATOR
                        Arcade - Maj. Dutch Schaefer
 9,959       bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_FAQ                  : GamesNet: FAQ, Guides, Strategies
 F8CMGH35.ZIP    54,742 MIGHT AND MAGIC IX - v3.5
                        DOS/Windows - Supplementary FAQ
 54,742      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_PDA.PILOT            : GamesNet: PDA PalmPilot related games
 32DCL210.ZIP   288,613 COLONIZATION OF MARS 2.10 - ShareWare
                        The aim of this game is to uproot an
                        alien infection from the colony. You have
                        ambulances
 331MGP10.ZIP   211,015 MEGAPUZZLE 1.0 - ShareWare
                        Move blocks to recreate a picture in the
                        smallest possible number of moves to win.
                        The best result for each of the levels is
                        fixed in the record table.
 358RPD12.ZIP   190,193 RAPID RACER 1.2C - ShareWare
                        Rapid Racer is a well-designed car-racing
                        game. There are four different modes of
                        play: Practice Single Race Mini Grand
                        Prix registered version only Infrared
                        Race registered version only Registered
                        users get access to: all 10 tracks all
                        modes different difficulty levels and
                        race lengths and a track editor for
                        desiging your own course. Note: This
                        program works with system 2.0 or higher
                        including the Palm IIIc color device.
 37ACHS15.ZIP    59,859 CHESSGENIUS 1.5 - ShareWare
                        Looking for an intellectual game of chess
                        Have no fear my pen protector pals
                        ChessGenius is here. Note: The program
                        now includes color for Palm tm IIIc
                        handheld and gray scale support.
 749,680     bytes in 4   file(s)

 >Area: TGM.WXP.SECURITY       : Win-XP: Windows XP Security
 P3BHTM25.ZIP 1,212,215 HTML PASSWORD 2.5 PRO - ShareWare
                        This program protects your Web pages and
                        allows you to manage more than 1 000
                        usernames and passwords. You can create a
                        user group for your Web site without ASP
                        or PHP.

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/1)