MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2cd8ca1d
 Today, Monday the 24-06-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: ARGUS                  : ADN: Win95/NT GUI FidoNet FTN Mailer
 RB230602.RAR   557,326 Radius 4.009-23.06.02. Binaries. Based on Argus 3.210
 557,326     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: AVNAV                  : AV: Norton Anti-Virus
 DAT6NAV.ZIP  2,099,576 Norton Anti-Virus Signature Definitions  Update for
                        NAVC/NAVDX Command-line Scanner:  VIRSCAN?.DATs,
                        VIRSCAN.INF plus Text files.  See WHATSNEW.TXT for
                        Changes, UPDATE.TXT  for manual updates. {Note File
                        ZDONE.DAT  must be copied LAST : for OS/2 Warp

 >Area: DDSDOORS               : DS: Doors and Games
 VS20AWIN.ZIP   136,108 Vegas Slots v2.0a By Jimmy Rose The ultimate online
                        slot machine! Very competitive with high score
                        tables and realistic payoffs. Can you become a
                        billionaire and join the Billionaires' Club? NEW
                        Atlantis Software Release. Ported to the A.N.G.E.L.
                        Lib
 136,108     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: FS_PIC                 : FS: Pictures
 FSP_0FDZ.JPG     6,141 FS PIC: T33_510
 FSP_0FE0.JPG     6,103 FS PIC: T33_510P
 FSP_0FE1.JPG     4,688 FS PIC: TADMETRO
 FSP_0FE2.JPG     3,979 FS PIC: TADMETROP
 FSP_0FE3.JPG     7,087 FS PIC: TANGO11
 FSP_0FE4.JPG     6,000 FS PIC: TASSIE1
 FSP_0FE5.JPG     6,975 FS PIC: TASSIE1P
 FSP_0FE6.JPG     5,894 FS PIC: TA_DC85F
 FSP_0FE7.JPG     3,592 FS PIC: TA_DC85FP
 FSP_0FE8.JPG     5,663 FS PIC: TBF1ARMY
 56,122      bytes in 10  file(s)

 >Area: G_CHEAT                : GamesNet: Cheats
 C1ADSCHT.ZIP       408 Destruction Carnival - cheat
 C1DPTHDW.ZIP       501 Depth Dewellers - cheat
 C2FDSCH1.ZIP       860 Descent 1 - cheat
 C7CDNRSH.ZIP       383 Denaris - cheat
 CDCDMNST.ZIP       427 DemonStar - cheat
 CDDMNHTM.ZIP       383 Demonworld - cheat
 CE1DSCM3.ZIP       595 Descent 3: Mercenary - cheat
 CF0DSCFR.ZIP     1,022 Descent Freespace: The Great War - cheat
 CFCDSCN3.ZIP       319 Descent 3 - cheat
 CFFDSCH2.ZIP       833 Descent 2 - cheat
 5,731       bytes in 10  file(s)

 >Area: G_MISCAD               : GamesNet: All large games > 10 MB
 M60_NVRW.ZIP    41,377 Neverwinter Nights Chapter Unlocker
 41,377      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_TRAIN                : GamesNet: Trainer
 T31_SVN3.ZIP    80,376 Sven Goran Erikkson s World Manager
                        Trainer 3
 80,376      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_UHS                  : GamesNet: UHS solving/hinting system
 REDJACK.ZIP     17,289 UHS: RedJack: Revenge of the Brethren
                        Universal Hint System
                        Release Day: 31-Oct-98
 RENTHERO.ZIP     7,298 UHS: Rent-A-Hero
                        Universal Hint System
                        Release Day: 30-Apr-99
 24,587      bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area: TGM.INFO.SPIEGEL       : TGM: INFO Spiegel - Der Tag
 TAG_0620.ZIP     8,356 Spiegel - Der Tag: 20.06.2002
 TAG_0621.ZIP     8,330 Spiegel - Der Tag: 21.06.2002
 16,686      bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area: TGM.WXP.FTP            : Win-XP: Windows XP FTP
 P19BL241.ZIP 1,241,128 BULLETPROOF FTP 2.41 - ShareWare
                        Bulletproof is a great FTP program that
                        takes an intuitive drag-and-drop
                        interface and adds some very nice
                        features to make it one of the best FTP
                        programs we ve seen. One of the best
                        features of this program is its cueing
                        you can move around directories on the
                        FTP site and select a bunch of files from
                        different directories to download or
                        upload then hit go and go to sleep or
                        whatever. Bulletproof has the
                        resume-download feature and will
                        reconnect to a site after disconnection
                        if you wish and it auto-resumes
                        downloading of any files you have cued.
                        Bulletproof is very worth checking out.

 >Area: TGM.WXP.SHOP           : Windows XP eShop, eBusiness.
 P90W1606.ZIP 4,725,566 WEBPOSITION GOLD 1.60.6 - ShareWare
                        WebPosition Gold will analyze your
                        existing ranking on all major search
                        engines and generate easy-to-understand
                        reports with helpful advice on how to
                        improve your rankings. Reports will show
                        your position rank by keywords phrase or
                        URL. You can also track the number of
                        visitors the location of visitors and
                        what keywords were used to find your
                        site. Features: Generates HTML pages
                        designed to rank near the top of the
                        search results Analyzes your existing Web
                        pages and gives plain-English advice on
                        how to improve them Includes a simple
                        built-in HTML editor for fast and easy
                        changes Assists in uploading your new and
                        changed pages Submits your pages to the
                        major search engines automatically
                        Reports your positions on each search
                        engine for each keyword you are targeting

 >Area: TGM.WXP.WWW            : Win-XP: Windows XP World Wide Wait (Web)
 P0BWB340.ZIP 1,024,952 WEBSITE-WATCHER 3.40E - ShareWare
                        This program checks your favorite Web
                        sites for updates and changes. When
                        changes are detected it saves the last
                        two versions of the Web sites to your
                        hard disk and highlights all changes in
                        the text. This program supports
                        IE/NS/Opera browser-integration and
                        import and export functionality.

 >Area: VIR_AVP                : VirNet: AVP AntiVirus Updates and Shareware
 DAILY.ZIP        2,427 AVP 3.0 Daily Update for DOS, Win 3.xx,
                        Win9x, NT, OS/2, Novell and Linux
                        24.06.02
 2,427       bytes in 1   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk