MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2ce3c148
 Today, Wednesday the 03-07-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: GFD.APP.MMPM           : GFD [APP]: Mult-Media-Applikationen
 MP3FRAME.ZIP   146,471 MPEG Audio Utility Release: 0.23. This Utility
                        analyzes all frames of MPEG-1, MPEG-2 or MPEG-2.5
                        audio files compressed with Layer I, II or III.
                        In case of Layer III files additionaly the gain
                        (volume) may be modified. This is lossless. It
                        is implemented by modifying all side info blocks
                        of the file. This restricts the step size to
                        1.5 dB. Furthermore Layer III files may be
                        stripped. This means that leading and trailing
                        silence (empty frames) is removed.
 MP3GAIN.ZIP    157,989 Port of mp3gain to ANSI C Release: 1.0.5.
                        Mp3gain is a powerful utility to modify the
                        real loudness of MP3 files automatically to
                        one common level. It utilizes the psychoacoustic
                        modell of replaygain to do the loudness analysis.
                        The modifications to the MP3 files are lossless
                        (i.e. without any additional losses) and reversible.
                        See the original homepages for further details. The
                        modification of the MP3 files is done in place and
                        lossless. The utility can operate on MPEG 1, MPEG 2
                        and MPEG 2.5 file Layer 3 only.
 WVGUI.ZIP      380,608 Warp Vision GUI. An AVI (MPEG4, DivX), MPEG, VCD
                        video player for OS/2. The goal of the WarpVision
                        project is to create an OS/2 mutimedia player that
                        supports the latest formats and the latest hardware
                        features. Author: Vlad Stelmahovsky
 685,068     bytes in 3   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.DEV.REXX           : GFD [DEV]: REXX-Samples, LIBS, DLLs
 PRTGRAPH.ZIP   412,874 Version 2.2 of Peter Kanis' Print Graph library for
                        REXX. Enables for complex print document formatting
                        with REXX.
 412,874     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.SYS.DISK           : GFD [SYS]: HD + CD Device drivers
 DANIS506.ZIP   234,463 Daniela's S506 ADD Release 1.4.6. DaniS506.ADD
                        replacement for IBM1S506.ADD. EIDE driver with
                        support for Intel, VIA, ALi, SiS, CMD, Promise,
                        Cyrix, HighPoint, AMD, SMSC, ServerWorks, and
                        Opti chipsets, and generic busmaster support for
                        all SFF-8038i compliant chips. By Daniela Engert
 234,463     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.SYS.SND            : GFD [SYS]: Sound Card Drivers
 8233AC97.ZIP   325,465 VIA Tech. 8233 integrated sound driver. MMPM/2 AC'97
                        sound driver for VIA Technologies KT266A/KT333
                        (8233/
                        8233C/8233A south bridge) with IOCTL90 support.
 325,465     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.SYS.TOOL           : GFD [SYS]: Miscellaneous Tools for the ....
 8233COOL.ZIP    99,557 VIA Tech. KT133/266/333 CPU cooling/power management
                        tools. A set of tools to control CPU cooling on
                        KT266[A], KT333 and some KT133/KX133 chipsets.
                        Includes APM idle hook, CPU throttling, smart
                        fan control. Responds to kernel panic events
                        in ACPI-compliant manner. OS/2 and DOS versions.
 99,557      bytes in 1   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/1)